• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bellingham Pride

Samantha

So Bellingham pride week is coming up in July and I wanted to see if there was any interest in setting up a OCDO table. It would be a great opportunity to educate and show the community that we aren't the stereotypical redneck bigots that the media likes to portray us as. I know there is allot of supporters and gun owners among the LGBT community and even more people who want to learn about their 2A rights but just don't know where to start.

hermannr

So Bellingham pride week is coming up in July and I wanted to see if there was any interest in setting up a OCDO table. It would be a great opportunity to educate and show the community that we aren't the stereotypical redneck bigots that the media likes to portray us as. I know there is allot of supporters and gun owners among the LGBT community and even more people who want to learn about their 2A rights but just don't know where to start.

Do you have a chapter of the Pink Pistols in B'ham?

Samantha

Done Deal!! You will have the table you request. Dates and times will be needed.

What do you have for a location?? Inside, outside?

From what I understand it'll be on Sunday July 14th from 10 to 5 I'm not sure if it's indoors or outdoors but it's going to be at the Market Depot. The booths for non-profits are only $25 I'll find out more next time I run into one of the board members.

Do you have a chapter of the Pink Pistols in B'ham?

The pink pistols don't really exist anymore they really weren't organized very well.

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
No worries. The Third Annual Washington Open Carry,Whatcom County, Picnic is on the thirteenth (SAT). Handling the Pride Day thing will be easy.