• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sheriff: Father kills man sexually abusing his daughter

Cava3r4

the paper here said that there was forensic evidence found on the 5 year olds body!!!!

the guy got what he deserved, and GOD BLESS the father.

I hope the little girl NEVER remembers!

Redbaron007

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by SFCRetired

...http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/19...uled-homicide/...

Shame on Fox News:

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Fox News
...The victim was an "acquaintance" of the father who visited the ranch to help care for some horses...

NO!!!

The victim was a 5-year old girl, you a-holes!

Agree 100%

This is what happens when the media uses the same template. This is very similar to an AP article. In addition, they indicate at the end of the article the AP contributed to the article. They have no real gumption to be accurate. :banghead:

S&W_Guy

All of you who are applauding this fathers actions, did you ever consider that maybe you should wait until there is an actual invesigation to confirm if the girl was in fact molested and if the fathers version of events are truthful ?

NOPE

Okay, carry on.
One: What happened to innocent until proven guilty?
Two: According to the report, he was justified.

People like you make me sick.

DrakeZ07

There are only two words for this thread...

Excessive Force.

Also;

One: What happened to innocent until proven guilty?
Two: According to the report, he was justified.

People like you make me sick.

Since when should we -ever- trust what a police report says?

>Police reports involving OC/CC'ers, investigations into such matters: Bad, evil, hated, dont trust, fight, curse, destroy, etc.
>Police reports involving free speech, free press; See above.
>Police reports about lethal violence against someone accused of a criminal act; To hell with innocent until proven guilty, hang them! woo yea! we're so happy he was killed! awesome, plus one for the cops, trust everything the cops has to say about the report/investigation, the cops are right!

No wonder this country is so F-ed up mentally.

/Facepaws; Idiots.

~<3~

Last edited:

Ca Patriot

The issue here is that the father claimed his daughter was being sexually abused and everyone believed him BEFORE any investigation had been conducted or concluded.

When it comes to issues involving sexual abuse of children people throw out all logic, all common sense, all discipline and all constitutional rights to due process.

Children make up stories of being abused.

Adults make up stories as well.

This is reason enough to wait until an investigation could show whether the child was in fact being abused or not.

My issue isnt with how the father dealt with the situation but rather with the publics complete belief in the fathers story BEFORE there was any investigation.

For those who attacked me in this thread you should all be ashamed of yourselves and pray to God that you never find yourself on the other end of some vindictive person who chooses to accuse you of child sex abuse because I can assure you that when you get your face gets bashed in the public will be cheering and no one will even care if you were guilty or not. Your tombstone will just say "child molestor got what he deserved, its the american way"

HKcarrier

Not being insensitive - this thread has what to do with OC or RKBA? We could report any and all tragedies of the world, but most would not fit within the parameters of OCDO.

IMO it does not really fit the guidelines as intended for the Social Lounge either, but moving it there at least on a temporary basis.

For me, this case just confirms that an "unarmed" man in fact has the ability to easily do great bodily harm and even kill.

According to people in florida, you're virtually safe as can be if an "unarmed" man is beating your head into concrete.