• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

God loves firearms... at least one of his servants does in Georgia

Pace

Deuteronomy 20:14

When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

Meaning, kill the men, rape the women. Since we are quoting from the bible.

Luke 22:36

Then he said unto them..... And he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy one!

CalicoJack10

Deuteronomy 20:14

When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

Meaning, kill the men, rape the women. Since we are quoting from the bible.

You have a sick sense of humor, I like that! :banana:

CalicoJack10

When one quotes from the Bible, he should ask himself, is he quoting to serve God's will or his own?

You know EYE, you are my favorite buzz kill. :lol:

God has a sense of humor too, just look at the Brady Bunch and reality tv.