• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rand Paul to push legislation nullifying Obama’s executive orders

zack991

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul plans to introduce legislation in Congress soon nullifying the executive orders on guns announced by President Barack Obama on Wednesday, a source familiar with the plans confirmed to The Daily Caller.

The Republican legislator plans to reveal his plans for legislation during an appearance on Sean Hannity’s show on Fox News on Wednesday night, the source said.

Obama on Wednesday announced during a White House ceremony that he plans to initiate 23 executive actions meant to curb gun violence in the wake of the Newtown, Conn., massacre last year.

The news was first reported during the Fox News show “The Five” on Wednesday by anchor Eric Bolling.

“I’m told Sen. Rand Paul will introduce language within hours, within hours, to call for the nullification and prohibition of funding for the president’s executive actions announced today and possibly even using the federal courts to nullify and defund some of the things that he plans on doing,” Bolling said.

The Capitol Hill source told TheDC that Paul’s legislation is expected to do three things: nullify Obama’s executive orders, defund them and ask the Senate to file a court challenge to them. (RELATED: Rep. Stockman promises to ‘lead the fight’ against executive orders

http://dailycaller.com/2013/01/16/s...n-nullifying-obamas-executive-orders-on-guns/

Last edited:

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Sadly, with all the libtards in the Senate this will go NOWHERE!

I am proud to have Rand as my senator, but there is nobody else in the Senate that is willing to stand with him and push back against the traitors in the Federal Government.

Senator Paul is the ONLY senator that will stand up for what is right and what is constitutional, and that is pathetically sad!

crazydude6030

Sadly, with all the libtards in the Senate this will go NOWHERE!

I am proud to have Rand as my senator, but there is nobody else in the Senate that is willing to stand with him and push back against the traitors in the Federal Government.

Senator Paul is the ONLY senator that will stand up for what is right and what is constitutional, and that is pathetically sad!

There are pro gun Libs. This might have a Chan e.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

crazydude6030

I don't think there is such a thing, but then again there might be.

To many people on this board I might be. Some people are dems because the support other issues more and support the 2a less. That said those people are in line with 99% of pro gun thinking

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Beretta92FSLady

Rand is pandering. He knows it won't go anywhere. I wish he would do a little less pandering, and a little more work that can actually reach it's end.

nobama

Rand is pandering. He knows it won't go anywhere. I wish he would do a little less pandering, and a little more work that can actually reach it's end.

Pandering? Hes doing his job.More people should follow his lead to stop this jack ass monster that you and other voters created. You saddled that bronc now we all need to ride it. Be ready for a rough ride. Wait till they scam up something to alow him to be president for longer than two terms,and dont think they wont try. Rand Paul is a patriate.

Beretta92FSLady

Pandering? Hes doing his job.More people should follow his lead to stop this jack ass monster that you and other voters created. You saddled that bronc now we all need to ride it. Be ready for a rough ride. Wait till they scam up something to alow him to be president for longer than two terms,and dont think they wont try. Rand Paul is a patriate.

He ought to spend his time doing things that will actually be passed.

I am excited at the prospect of watching you eat crow come 2016, when Obama takes flight from the White House.

Rand Paul is a time water, apparently. He makes nearly 200k per year, drafting bills that he knows don't have a snowballs chance in hell of making it.

I would love having Rand on the Republican ticket for 2016. That would be a treat.

Last edited:

KYGlockster

Activist Member
He ought to spend his time doing things that will actually be passed.

I am excited at the prospect of watching you eat crow come 2016, when Obama takes flight from the White House.

Rand Paul is a time water, apparently. He makes nearly 200k per year, drafting bills that he knows don't have a snowballs chance in hell of making it.

I would love having Rand on the Republican ticket for 2016. That would be a treat.

Yea, that's what they should all do huh?

He drafts bills that the PEOPLE he represents want! Is that not the whole d*mn point? Your logic is often baffling.

He drafts bills that would repeal unconstitutional garbage that have no business affecting the people of a free society! He is the ONLY one that attempts to repeal unconstitutional legislation in the Senate!

I guess you just vote for the guy that will sponsor anything and everything he/she knows will pass? I believe many here would agree with me that this is the very reason our country is in such a dire situation!

What is the point of electing someone to represent you when all they do is settle for whatever will pass both houses?

I want representatives that will work to abolish all of the unconstitutional legislation and executive actions that have deprived us of our rights, not one that will add to them.

Last edited:

KYGlockster

Activist Member

They already are! They have already introduced legislation that will repeal term limits by amending the Twenty-Second Amendment.

Will this ever be ratified by the states? Hell no, but they are attempting to keep the sick tyrant in office as long as they can!

It doesn't matter though, because the next guy will be worse than Obama, just like Obama is worse than Bush. I despised Bush and never thought we would see a president worse than he was, but here came Obama with his "hope and change" rhetoric (and a good amount of coverage by the MSM puppets), and I was proven wrong!

When will people realize there are things in motion that we have no control over?

I don't care what people say, we do NOT have two parties! We have one party with the illusion of two. The MSM does a d*mn fine job of creating that illusion.

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
. I despised Bush and never thought we would see a president worse than he was, but here came Obama with his "hope and change" rhetoric (and a good amount of coverage by the MSM puppets), and I was proven wrong!

Surprise! lol

Bush wasn't that bad a president actually sans the stupid wars (too hard to look past? I understand)

motoxmann

Surprise! lol

Bush wasn't that bad a president actually sans the stupid wars (too hard to look past? I understand)

I actually agree with this to an extent. I will say though Bush was horribly camera shy, he was a completely different person when speaking on camera vs who he was while doing all his other duties off cam

nobama

Well I awoke this morning from a dead sleep only to realize I mispelled patriot, GOSH!! Cary on.