• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

how do u open carry

Tucker6900

snj49e.jpg

:D

Wow.....

HKcarrier

Since Pat is in the same place as Brainless, right in Davisburg, why doesn't he mosey on over to Waterford Schools and prove his moxie?

Last edited:

CV67 PAT

Since Pat is in the same place as Brainless, right in Davisburg, why doesn't he mosey on over to Waterford Schools and prove his moxie?

You're all over the forums. You must have missed the that I've posted where I have already done that last fall at a football game with my friend and his son? And that we didn't go unnoticed either. Yet not a word was spoken to us by anyone.

Some people create there own drama and then compound it. And when it becomes too much to deal with they cave in and cry poor me.

I don't prove moxie either. I just do what I do.

Last edited:

stainless1911

Banned
I dindnt do anything to create this drama. When it happened, I didn't whine about it either, I fought it out with the resources available to me for a year.

I bet if you carried at Waterford Village a few times, it would be different.

CV67 PAT

I dindnt do anything to create this drama. When it happened, I didn't whine about it either, I fought it out with the resources available to me for a year.

I bet if you carried at Waterford Village a few times, it would be different.

Waterford Village as in the Waterford City Offices on Crescent Lake Road where building permits are issued on the second floor? Been there. Done that.

Instead of piece mealing places you want me to try carrying in around the Lakes Area, make a list of all of them. I've probably been to most of them anyhow. But it would be a lot easier to address all of the locations at once instead of one at a time.

And you most certainly did whine about it. The thread that the Q cited is full of you crying about it.

Last edited:

stainless1911

Banned
No, Im talking about the elementary school where this all started. Ask to see Ms. Grimes, And Mr. Himmelspach, (sp?) She is the Principal, and he is the security officer. Go in there, and ask them why they have decided to turn a blind eye to certain people OCing, like yourself, and then issue no trespass orders, and the promise of full prosecution to others.

Don't forget to turn on your digital voice recorder, or hidden video camera. I could use the youtube video in a discrimination suit.

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Different strokes for different folks....so on & so on... & scooby dooby doo :)

Since pat is so adamant about you fighting this, maybe hell give you the funds to do it stainless. That way he can stop complaining about all your mistakes and short comings ;)

I've already done that for more than one person that stood on their feet instead of on their knees.

I can confirm this to be fact. Pat is one of the good guys believe it or not, he is just more passionate than some of us! Stainless too is passionate about OC. Heck I would rather be in a room full of different minded OCers any day of the week versus a room full of like minded THUGS! ;),

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWiPxPHvpUM&feature=related

CV67 PAT

pat...werent you supposed to be banned? already getting back on a cocky, elitist foot i see.

I suppose I can accept being an elitist in the opinion of someone like you. But at the same time, I'm not quite as cocky as you as to flip off every police car that goes by while out strolling around with friends open carrying. Or to spit at them either. Actually I don't know that open carry behavior like that is necessarily cocky. There is probably a better term for it than that. It escapes me at the moment though. That age thing I suppose.

Let's get together some time and bury the hatchet.

HKcarrier

You're all over the forums. You must have missed the that I've posted where I have already done that last fall at a football game with my friend and his son? And that we didn't go unnoticed either. Yet not a word was spoken to us by anyone.

Some people create there own drama and then compound it. And when it becomes too much to deal with they cave in and cry poor me.

I don't prove moxie either. I just do what I do.

No, I saw that part... but I don't think carrying inside the school and after hours at a football game are the same thing... also, have you OCd at the football game since Brainless had his run-in?

He may be serious. He's been doing that lately.

If that offer is open to me as well, I'll take it. As a Christian, forgiveness and peace is worth a lot to me.

No, I think he just literally wants to bury that hatchet... in their head... :D

CV67 PAT

No, I saw that part... but I don't think carrying inside the school and after hours at a football game are the same thing... also, have you OCd at the football game since Brainless had his run-in?

I don't really keep track of his comings and goings, other than to read about his escapades on the forums. So I can not, with any specificity, coment as to whether or not we present on Waterford school property subsequent to his incident.

Insofar as being on school property after regular hours being any different, I assume that the school property remains school property all hours of the day or night. Regardless if there is classes in session or not. How is it different in your mind?

No, I think he just literally wants to bury that hatchet... in their head... :D

Notwithstanding the cute little smiley face, this comment is despicable.

lil_freak_66

I suppose I can accept being an elitist in the opinion of someone like you. But at the same time, I'm not quite as cocky as you as to flip off every police car that goes by while out strolling around with friends open carrying. Or to spit at them either. Actually I don't know that open carry behavior like that is necessarily cocky. There is probably a better term for it than that. It escapes me at the moment though. That age thing I suppose.

im going to have to deny those claims, i know you werent the one that started that rumor, because ive been asked about it before, not quite sure where it started though..but im stating it as untrue, seeing as most of my volunteer work with cert and sar involve me working directly with cops and posse members...i wouldnt be able to do the rumored things and continue in my volunteering.

the spitting, misconstrued, the one time i can remember spitting near a cop(note, not at a cop) was the ponderosa incident when i spit on the ground, and a LEO asked me to stop, which i complied.

If you wanna get together and bury the hatchet, im with stainless on this one....we all need to be working together with one another to advance carry rights, the bickering we've had between us over the last two years hasnt done much good, only harm.

Onnie

I thought he was being Knighted,

if a man was kneeling before me like that, and he was still able to walk after I thunked him on the head, I d knight him

then i probably have to roll over and go to sleep!:shocker:

Last edited:

Shadow Bear

Michigan Moderator
I don't really keep track of his comings and goings, other than to read about his escapades on the forums. So I can not, with any specificity, coment as to whether or not we present on Waterford school property subsequent to his incident.

Insofar as being on school property after regular hours being any different, I assume that the school property remains school property all hours of the day or night. Regardless if there is classes in session or not. How is it different in your mind?

I've often pondered that. If, for instance, it was rented by a group for some purpose (e.g. church), is it a school, or a church AT THAT POINT IN TIME?

In reality, its just bricks & mortar. The people & activities inside define its purpose.

Of course, its still property owned by the school district always. Unless its rented, then what?