• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New to this forum, saying Hi

Marco

Umm.:uhoh: Marco - Think you better check your sig line, 'cause it looks like it has run away from home.

Paul,
You might want to check your settings as it's there.

Clear your calendar's for Lobby day 2013 (Martin Luther King's Birthday), stand with other VCDL members as we send a msg to the GA that Virginia is a Pro personal defense /2A rights State (Commonwealth) and we AIM to keep it that way.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Paul,
You might want to check your settings as it's there.

Clear your calendar's for Lobby day 2013 (Martin Luther King's Birthday), stand with other VCDL members as we send a msg to the GA that Virginia is a Pro personal defense /2A rights State (Commonwealth) and we AIM to keep it that way.

Confirmed - sig line is there.

GlockMom

Welcome! Us gals gotta stick together, and keep these fellas in line. :lol:

Maybe we can carpool? Since my carpool driver from last year up and moved to PA.

I would love to carpool. =) :monkey

OC_va_gal

Welcome to OC!!! Sorry a bit late to the reply crazy days at work! This is a great site with lots of info and a great way to meet new friends. Everyone here has been very helpful and it's so good to hear more women are OCing :). As Riana said let's do lunch sometime! What do you think Riana about getting some girls together and show the boys? Hehe. Vcdl is a great group and just joined my self.

Again welcome to OCing :)

GlockMom

We oughtta get together for lunch between now and then... a "Gals Who Open Carry Lunch" :cool:

This week I can do a lunch date on Tuesday 6/19/12, tomorrow, but it will have to be with the kids. I am the primary care giver, while their dad is at work. Friday this week 6/22/12 with the kids, or Sunday this week without the kids... 6/24/12. And it would be better for me with the kids some where within, the Fairfax/Manassas/Herndon/Reston/Sterling area. I hope that is a wide enough area that we can meet up conveniently for everyone somewhere.