• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

It is an accusation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eye95

A poster writes that BFA filed a brief in court that was anti-OC. That IS an accusation. The poster is asked to provide a cite to the brief and refuses. That makes it unsubstantiated.

OCDO allowed that to stand.

These are facts.

Shame on anyone trying to say that they are not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

WalkingWolf

Let's see~~insulting a mod, insulting the site, now re opening a closed thread. I think I hear the ban hammer whistling in the wind.

Vader33

A poster writes that BFA filed a brief in court that was anti-OC. That IS an accusation. The poster is asked to provide a cite to the brief and refuses. That makes it unsubstantiated.

OCDO allowed that to stand.

These are facts.

Shame on anyone trying to say that they are not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

IBTL:

It seems as though you're just looking for a fight here. Let OCDO do it's job. Your problem is with BFA and CalGuns, so take the fight to them. It's obvious your credibility here is non-existent, so move on before you're banned from here too.

Just a couple pennies worth...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eye95

IBTL:

It seems as though you're just looking for a fight here. Let OCDO do it's job. Your problem is with BFA and CalGuns, so take the fight to them. It's obvious your credibility here is non-existent, so move on before you're banned from here too.

Just a couple pennies worth...

I have NO fight with BFA nor withvCalGuns. I don't know why you would say that I do.

In fact, my actions are calling out a poster for accusing BFA of filing an anti-OC brief and not supporting his accusation.

Do you not understand this?

All I am looking for from OCDO is some evenhandedness.

Vader33

I apologize. I misunderstood your post. After further review, it appears as though the poster from California is correct in his assertion of BFA as he did come back with several cites to BFA's website along with several court dockets.

That said, he loses any and all credibility, along with half a dozen other members when the finger pointing and name calling began.

While he made no initial effort to back up his claim, he later did, but by then it was too little, too late.

I understand what you're saying, and I understand what Cal's saying. IMHO, you both should drop the subject so we all can move on.

PS, I would strongly advise against creating a new thread to bring up a topic that's been locked. Citation: Many years experience as an admin and mod of about a half dozen forums. I got out of the mod/admin game long ago because of nonsense like this.

Last edited:

Werz

California Right To Carry is a non-lawyer pro se litigant who regularly and persistently condemns highly successful Second Amendment lawyers for declining to fall in behind his personal legal theories.

eye95, on the other hand, disagrees with California Right To Carry and is well known for beating a dead horse into hamburger.

These threads are destined to be locked from their inception.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
California Right To Carry is a non-lawyer pro se litigant who regularly and persistently condemns highly successful Second Amendment lawyers for declining to fall in behind his personal legal theories.

eye95, on the other hand, disagrees with California Right To Carry and is well known for beating a dead horse into hamburger.

These threads are destined to be locked from their inception.

A little gourmet alchemy going on there?

Status
Not open for further replies.