• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sheriffs Deputies violate 4th Amendment

J.Gleason

Banned
Wow! Just Wow! Thanks Yooper for a great post. I hope more people start understanding that sooner or later this can happen to us all with the way this country is going.

Landose_theghost

Sickening.Just plain Sickening, I cannot believe that they ALL took an oath to uphold the constitution and still proceeded to make entry under false pretenses. I will however say that while not all LEO's act in this matter, but IMHO,the responding sherrifs are the text book deffinition of "Pigs".

Drakon

That video was highly upsetting to say the least. I've been lurking around on this site for a quite awhile now and appreciate much of the discussion and relevant news items. That video inspired me to step into the discussion. Thank you!

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
This is why I am absolutely dumbfounded by people who say filing lawsuits against them is inappropriate, that they're just trying to do their job.

This behavior is the OPPOSITE of their job. This is treachery. Show no mercy. Do everything painful and bad that you can to them. And no, I see no reason to stay within the confines of the law when they try to act like it's their job to break it.

Maybe not all cops are complete degenerates like these... But decent cops need not worry, eh? If they don't break the law, there are no grounds for a suit... Duh.

AdamXD

This is disgusting. I think the only thing that is fair treatment to all police officers involved in the blatant abuse of power for the sake of stroking their egos is to have them brought up on every possibly charge imaginable from trespassing to grand theft, threat with a deadly weapon, and both civil and criminal conspiracy.

Police should be held to a higher standard when they knowingly break laws.

Also, another reason why not to allow police on to your private property while carrying a firearm. If they refuse to do so, I would stand on my property until they left. If I lived in a rural area such as Mr. Hart does, I would never be unarmed. Growing up in southern AZ, there have been several cases of outsiders (anything from criminals evading the law to illegal immigrants) going onto people's land, murdering them and taking up residence. LEO's should be the ones who are polite and respectful when they are attempting to enter private property.

Cobra469

Hmmm. My home town to boot. I knew I left SLO and Cali behind for a reason. I can speak first hand of many times that the SLO PD and SLO Sheriffs have blatantly harassed citizens and illegally searched their persons or property without legal grounds. Of course this was 10 years ago and back then I had no clue as to my rights. Most of the people I saw them harass had no clue either. To them we were worthless bums and it was their mission to drive the homeless out of their territory at any cost. That is why all their homeless services are way out of town. But again this was 10 years ago and I have no idea what ever happened to those officers. And on the other hand I do remember a few officers who were pretty friendly. Heck one of them even bought me lunch once.

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
My grandparents lived in SLO on Broad Street at Stenner Creek. My grandfather was circulation manager at the Tribune. Later my uncle taught at Cal Poly. As a child I helped him collect for the exhibits at Morro Bay SP.

I left California in 1969 to join the Navy - after I got my draft notice.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
that was not just 1 or 2 officers violating that guys rights, that was 7-8-9-10 maybe even the ENTIRE police dept & local Justice system violating that mans rights, still think you reside in something that even remotely resembles a free country ? I didn't think so.

Now I am waiting for the pro LE guys to chime in and support the actions of these Thugs with badges.

If it was one or 2 cops I could understand that they were just power hungry MORONS, but when an entire Police Dept & local justice system go's rogue....then this little 234 year old experiment called America needs to be ended. And it's rogue scientist's that have taken the experiment in a horrific direction need to be liquidated. because it is painfully evident LE needs to go & our justice system needs to be refreshed.

These various infringements of our rights by LE go one everyday, in every state, by every local LE dept ....when will it end ? IT WON'T.... until LE has it's ULTIMATE POWERS removed..people do you understand that LE has power of life and death over you ? Do you think the founding fathers EVER envisioned this ? HECK NO they didn't.

Last edited:
M

McX

vote republican in november, and seek truth and right. what the others do we have little control over, aside from an occassional lawsuit to try to illustrate the path to right for those envolved. what we got is what we got. Shame the cops seem to seek to make enemies of us, when we are their staunchest supporters. or at least those would would render help, and not reach for their cellphones to get the video on utube.

anmut

That is a f*cking travesty. Pisses me off to no end. Unfortunately it is very believable that it did and will continue to happen until we show with our votes that it's time for the good 'ol boy club of our judicial and legislative branches to be kicked to the curb.

VOTE THEM ALL OUT

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Fear works for the ignorant. Respect for his responsibility, education and knowledge works too.

I never disrespected his,responsibility, education and knowledge...of course he did respond to my post with a smart azzed comment which could be taken as being disrespectful. Maybe he fears the unknown outcome of a hypothetical future national reset , since he holds the occupation of those who prosecute people for violating MANY unconstitutional laws & in the aftermath of a possible future civil uprising those in his occupation probably would not be around for very long. look at the french revolution & what happened to those who held positions of power & authority before the revolt. It was not pretty - that device that dropped the sharp blade got alot of use.

of course god forbid something like that happening now. it would be so horrible, I don't the AmeriKa we have now would survive.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
That is a f*cking travesty. Pisses me off to no end. Unfortunately it is very believable that it did and will continue to happen until we show with our votes that it's time for the good 'ol boy club of our judicial and legislative branches to be kicked to the curb.

VOTE THEM ALL OUT

Agree we need to vote the liberal law makers out in November & in 2 years that moron of a president. of course in 2 years votes might not be enough to bring a free America back....then we have to Vote using other methods.

M

McX

november will start the change, 2 years later i suspect it will complete. just hope we still have a country to change in 2 years.