• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Conflict at hickory walmart

rotorhead

i can see that as it goes along w/your established mentality to demean and degragate!!!

wabbit

ps and folk wonder why oc have a bad image...sigh

With this post you made, I guess that makes us even.

Besides, if you can't recognize it for what it was, a joke, then you can take your little sigh and shove it up your ass.

Last edited:

SEO

OC'ed at Walmart in Winston Salem (Peters Creek Pkwy/Hwy 150) tonight to get a couple things. Had my first comment from a Walmart employee also. As I was beginning to walk away from the register he told me, "The government is gonna take your gun from you." I politely replied, "No.....No they're not." As I was in somewhat of a shock. I didn't have a chance to educate him or hear more of how the government was gonna take my gun because he waited and made his statement as I had started walking off as I said and he had started with the next person in line. Should I let his comment go and bite the bullet (no pun intended) or what do ya'll think? Thanks.

carolina guy

OC'ed at Walmart in Winston Salem (Peters Creek Pkwy/Hwy 150) tonight to get a couple things. Had my first comment from a Walmart employee also. As I was beginning to walk away from the register he told me, "The government is gonna take your gun from you." I politely replied, "No.....No they're not." As I was in somewhat of a shock. I didn't have a chance to educate him or hear more of how the government was gonna take my gun because he waited and made his statement as I had started walking off as I said and he had started with the next person in line. Should I let his comment go and bite the bullet (no pun intended) or what do ya'll think? Thanks.

My usual answer is a big smile and a chuckle.

Resto Guy

Last year Wal Mart announced it would eliminate the greeters, it was all over the news. I'm surprised you have one.

carolina guy

Last year Wal Mart announced it would eliminate the greeters, it was all over the news. I'm surprised you have one.

Lately, I have been wondering...seemed a bit quieter and less geriatric at the entrances of late. ;) Guess WM is trying to save some hours due to Obozocare.

WalkingWolf

I don't think they are greeters anymore, there always seem to be somebody at the doors here though getting carts and stuff like that. I usually get a thumbs up from them though, and a couple have complimented me on my guns.