• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Grapeshot is a 4/1 Trixter

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Be warned.

Grapeshot is being a schmuck and circulating 4/1 tricks.

He pulled one on me moments ago by PM. Or tried to. I wasn't really falling for it, so he had to badger me into it.

I don't think that really counts. And, it was pretty pathetic even when I did investigate it after his badgering.

Anyway. Watch out for any PMs from Grapeshot for the next 22 hours and ten minutes. And, whatever you do, don't follow any links he provides. Not even reluctantly. Just a waste of time. (yawn)

(Take that, ShotGrapes!)

:D:p

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Hee Haw!

Life is good!

PS - Don't ask me to post what my esteemed [strike]protagonist[/strike] brother from NoVa really said in his replies. :lol:

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Yeah! And, don't nobody ask me to pass along the really lame "punchline" from his trick. Best that he be allowed to forget his ignominy in the peace of knowing only one other person saw it.

:p:)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
There were 10 so blessed with the musings of the random barb.
Would have sent more but fickle fingers are failing.

Who better to PO than your friends? :lol:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
It was a late night April Fool's joke that I sent out - modeled to look like a news announcement with links to Wash. Post et al. It involved the recall of all 1st,2nd, & 3rd gen Glock guns and the potential bankruptcy of the company.

Thought better of posting it as a thread on Hot Items - did get a flood of PMs back this morning though ranging from "I expected that" to "spent 5 min. trying to find more :cuss:"

It was worth the effort - was great for the endorphins. :lol: ..:lol:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
My day is made - no harm can befall me - I have been rewarded with a gift from above this happy morning ....... John bit on the "news release" !!!!

Sorry John - the Devil made me do it :lol:

Last edited:

Freedom First

It was a late night April Fool's joke that I sent out - modeled to look like a news announcement with links to Wash. Post et al. It involved the recall of all 1st,2nd, & 3rd gen Glock guns and the potential bankruptcy of the company.

Thought better of posting it as a thread on Hot Items - did get a flood of PMs back this morning though ranging from "I expected that" to "spent 5 min. trying to find more :cuss:"

So sad for the Glockites... :lol:

ak56

Campaign Veteran

So sad for the Glockites... :lol:

No big deal even if it was true.

(He says, sitting here with his RUGER on his hip).:banana:

sultan62

I always knew there was a reason I picked the XD...

Grapeshot, you should put this over on GlockTalk... :uhoh:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Prolly a good thing I dont read the forum e-mails.. I would have blown a gasket

OCDO does not have an email system.

Even though several others had encouraged me to post it on the open forum, I elected go only with PMs to keep it out of the general domain.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Keep many of your posts out of the general domain by using PMs nearly exclusively. :p

Especially the ones where you use Hindi sentence structure. :p:D

What makes you think I don't?

I try, lord knows I try, to keep things so that you can understand them too. :cool:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Looks like an inside joke. :D

:D It finally dawned on me what you meant by that.

The annoying thing was how it happened.

He e-mailed me an article excerpt and provided some links. I was feeling too lazy to follow the links; I definitely did not feel like clicking and reading up on a buncha stuff late at night. Only after that did I kinda half-suspect it was an April Fool joke. I PMd him back a half-hearted query about whether it was a 4/1 joke. He replied I should just click one of the links.

I suspected he was passing along a 4/1 joke he came across somewhere else, and only half-suspected it at that. So, I clicked one of the links.

What I did not suspect was that it was his own prank.

:cuss:

Last edited: