• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fashion Designers Taking Advantage of Gun Laws

OC for ME

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
The perpetual problem - women wanting fashion vs. women needing practicality for the carry of (let alone concealing of) handguns.

I'm in favor of high:uhoh: fashion taking on the challenge. It will (pardon the expression) expose the kinks and lead towards a solution that actually works to provide women with their competing desires. Soon I hope the fashionistas will begin bringing in folks with real-world experience in both retaining a handgun and being able to reach and deploy that handgun in a "reasonable" amount of time and with "reasonable" effort. (Not that I, as a registered dirty old man, have any real heartburn over the full-length zipper approach, mind you.)

Then we can look forward to the forum debates of how women can secure their handguns while visiting the little girls' room.:shocker: That is a conversation I would gladly pay to hear.

stay safe.