• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New ammo is one of the most operational - posers lining up to get their hands on some

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
http://www.theoutdoorwire.com/story/1407183474feyebqj6uvh

HPR designed the Black Ops as one of the most operational personal defense hollowed point rounds available on the market. The casing of the Black Ops is a polished silver color, adding to the quality with the look of performance.

Tam http://booksbikesboomsticks.blogspot.com/ asks: "What does that even mean? Their operations are the most operational because they're operationaler than yours?"

Scroll down their page for specs. Light and fast vs heavy and slow now comes with a shiney polished silver color.:banghead:

stay safe.

Kopis

reminds me of the RIP ammo. Yeah, i can imagine being on the witness stand after a defensive shooting with the prosecutor playing RIP AMMO, THE LAST ROUND YOU'LL EVER NEED, VIRTUALLY SHREDS YOUR TARGET then follows with a full auto glock spraying RIP bullets into thin gelatin.

RIP is also a lower weight (95gr). Im not sure i really understand their rational for the lower grain bullets. But hey, RIP sells out every time they come in at $2+ per bullet. People are always gullible no matter if it's cars, TVs, bullets etc.

OMG, it comes in a silver case? Will it kill wolverines and vampires too??????????

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
OMG, it comes in a silver case? Will it kill wolverines and vampires too??????????

No, the bullet has to be silver (or silver colored?) to do that. But you can cast your own silver bullets over a campfire. Just ask Clayton Moore.

stay safe.

solus

No, the bullet has to be silver (or silver colored?) to do that. But you can cast your own silver bullets over a campfire. Just ask Clayton Moore.

stay safe.

shades of the william tell overture's finale, skid your exposing your age...

ipse

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
shades of the william tell overture's finale, skid your exposing your age...

ipse

Better my age than - OK, let's just skip that, shall we? You will still need brain bleach thinking about that.:p

stay safe.

Bernymac

I don't know much about vampires...but wolverines do not need any special bullets to be killed. Unless it is of the X-men type, then it would be very hard to kill with any bullet or anything at all.:D

Last edited:

b0neZ

I don't know much about vampires...but wolverines do not need any special bullets to be killed. Unless it is of the X-men type, then it would be very hard to kill with any bullet or anything at all.:D

Hey now, wolverines are not to be messed with.
butuzunu.jpg