• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

$300 NRA Life Membership

mechanicworkman

$300 NRA LIFE Membership HOT LINE.

1-888-678-7894 NO WAITING to get through.

No Sponsor Needed

I called the hotline earlier---Lady on the phone said that it should be thru the end of FEB.

I found this on another form and thought there may be some on here that would benefit from it.

Steeler-gal

Thanks!

==========================================
NRA Certified Instructor & Range Safety Officer
Teaching classes in Lorton VA & Springfield VA
PM me if you need a class, RSO or safety briefing

LAWNKILLER

Is this Legit?

Been lurking for a few months, but this caught my Eye and I had to join up to ask; Is this Legit? or a scam? Have you gotten any confirmation back from the NRA on your membership? Was thinking of calling last night but decided to talk to a couple of NRA buddies and they have not seen any info from the NRA on this Promo. I told them around the first of the yr that I was considering join up and they said they would give me their NRA member number to put down as a referral and I would get a discount. But this is too good to be true.

Please give an update if you have taken advantage of this.

Thanks. Carry on.

$300 NRA LIFE Membership HOT LINE.

1-888-678-7894 NO WAITING to get through.

No Sponsor Needed

I called the hotline earlier---Lady on the phone said that it should be thru the end of FEB.

I found this on another form and thought there may be some on here that would benefit from it.

zekester

NRA does not support OC, unless it is in their interest to do so....I like their stance at the moment, but for my money it will go to Congressmen who support my cause....just my 2 cents..

Last edited:

LAWNKILLER

I understand, but I want to get into IDPA as a training tool and the only place I find for that you have to be an NRA member in addition all their other membership requests. I thought about just doing a yr for now a life time for $300 is just too good to pass up.

NRA does not support OC, unless it is in their interest to do so....I like their stance at the moment, but for my money it will go to Congressmen who support my cause....just my 2 cents..

mechanicworkman

Been lurking for a few months, but this caught my Eye and I had to join up to ask; Is this Legit? or a scam? Have you gotten any confirmation back from the NRA on your membership? Was thinking of calling last night but decided to talk to a couple of NRA buddies and they have not seen any info from the NRA on this Promo. I told them around the first of the yr that I was considering join up and they said they would give me their NRA member number to put down as a referral and I would get a discount. But this is too good to be true.

Please give an update if you have taken advantage of this.

Thanks. Carry on.

Well I hope its legit cause I signed up and they charged my credit card 300 bucks and the charge came up as NRA membership on my credit card statement. I did call the number a couple times inquiring I called the second time on a Sunday and I got the NRA answering machine message thing. I had to call back the next day on monday when they were actually open to sign up. I got this from a member on another gun form i belong to "THE HIGH ROAD" I understand that the NRA got this $300 membership hotline for a guy via GUN TALK and has gotten like over 7,500 people signed up for 300 bucks. My guess is the NRA is struggling to get their membership roles up so a 300 bucks today is better than hoping for dues every year. I don't have any short sight or thinking believing that the NRA always has ALL guns rights best interest in their foresight at all times but as a whole they are lobbying for a gun rights in general but they do pick and choose their battles.

Broondog

the NRA runs "specials" occasionally. don't fight/fear it, just do it if you want to and take advantage of the price.

BTW they do it with all membership levels past Life. i will send my monthly contribution as always and then along comes a discounted upgrade letter. if i have the extra funds to drop a lump sum for the upgrade, i will. if not it's biz as usual. i made Endowment level thru a "special" and saved about $400 that way.

Steeler-gal

I called and signed up but they never charged my card. I don't know if they're waiting on something or if I need to call to get them to reprocess it.

==========================================
NRA Certified Instructor & Range Safety Officer
Teaching classes in Lorton VA & Springfield VA
PM me if you need a class, RSO or safety briefing

beebobby

Sorry, not going to join any unions with paid lobbyists, no matter what they are trying to sell.

mechanicworkman

I called and signed up but they never charged my card. I don't know if they're waiting on something or if I need to call to get them to reprocess it.

I just got off the phone with the NRA hotline and the offer was totally legitimate they are however very backlogged and can take 7-10 days to get your credit card charged I think mine took a few days more than that but it all worked out fine. They have alot of people signing up right now evidently. I was able to get my membership number from them then, go online to their website and set up my account and Yes my status showing life member does show up!

sudden valley gunner

Sorry, not going to join any unions with paid lobbyists, no matter what they are trying to sell.

Good to hear so you don't back, SEIU, or other unions, that protect teachers, cops, etc?

Those unions advocate for teachers, cops,etc. The NRA lobbys to protect the gun manufacturers profits.

So you are contradicting your first statement? You only will join those that lobby to steal more money to do a horrible job at the cost of the public?

P.S. I won't join NRA and am not a fan of them either, not because of the false statement they work for gun manufactures "profits".

Side note, I notice your slam on profit, you do realize without a profit motivation, you would not afford the computer you are using, the clothes you wear, the gun you maybe carry, etc.

mechanicworkman

If you choose to sign up for the NRA is up to you but, its no wonder that we are loosing our gun rights hand over fist.

We as gun owners are to busy fighting over the small things and to busy focusing on the little quirks/ position stand on specific cases by one of the largest PRO-2A friendly groups our there. If you think that your position will align perfectly with every single thing that a specif group puts forth your expectations are a bit short sighted.

However I will not argue that I have many dislikes about the NRA but, without the NRA putting forth millions of dollars to fight for our rights we will loose them.You or me with my lowly opinion will not stop these from passing but a group with millions of members and hundreds of millions of dollars to fight against it at least stands a chance. If you believe that doing nothing can win While the anti's put forth millions to get our rights taken away........................the anti's sit laughing in there chairs as we sit back and say that wont happen..............only only has to look at new york and other states as the attempt to follow suit.

I understand that in today's society one MUST pick the best of the the evils and go with. I have no misgivings or illusions in believing the best choice will always win.

sudden valley gunner

If you choose to sign up for the NRA is up to you but, its no wonder that we are loosing our gun rights hand over fist.

We as gun owners are to busy fighting over the small things and to busy focusing on the little quirks/ position stand on specific cases by one of the largest PRO-2A friendly groups our there. If you think that your position will align perfectly with every single thing that a specif group puts forth your expectations are a bit short sighted.

However I will not argue that I have many dislikes about the NRA but, without the NRA putting forth millions of dollars to fight for our rights we will loose them.You or me with my lowly opinion will not stop these from passing but a group with millions of members and hundreds of millions of dollars to fight against it at least stands a chance. If you believe that doing nothing can win While the anti's put forth millions to get our rights taken away........................the anti's sit laughing in there chairs as we sit back and say that wont happen..............only only has to look at new york and other states as the attempt to follow suit.

I understand that in today's society one MUST pick the best of the the evils and go with. I have no misgivings or illusions in believing the best choice will always win.

Joining them and supporting them when they are right, are two different things.

I will support good fights they make, but I will not be a member of their organization because of what their organization often represents.