• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Few Rules Restricting Tactical Assault Pants in Public in Nevada

Firearms Iinstuctor

Shouldn't there be different laws and regulations depending on the color of the pants. Camo being the most dangerous then black with hot pink being encouraged.

HPmatt

That down-the-cargo-pants AR-15 didn't have a magazine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

solus

sorry, if i saw a big bald guy with terrorist beard standing 20 or so feet in front of me, rapidly digging into his cargo side pocket(s) this gentleman would not be waiting to see the individual bring out stuffed animals, as my SA kicked in and a quick mental review of the NC's CHP statutes where i can defend myself if i feel or 'reasonable believe...' criteria has been met ~ said big bald, terrorist bearded man might no long be with us, stuff animals and all!!

but i see your bald, terrorist bearded bad arse with johnny middle student...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epeo8Pfm1xM

ipse

OC for ME

sorry, if i saw a big bald guy with terrorist beard standing 20 or so feet in front of me, rapidly digging into his cargo side pocket(s) this gentleman would not be waiting to see the individual bring out stuffed animals, as my SA kicked in and a quick mental review of the NC's CHP statutes where i can defend myself if i feel or 'reasonable believe...' criteria has been met ~ said big bald, terrorist bearded man might no long be with us, stuff animals and all!!

but i see your bald, terrorist bearded bad arse with johnny middle student...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Epeo8Pfm1xM

ipse
What if hijad/burka wearing individual reaches into over-sized hand bag?

solus

What if hijad/burka wearing individual reaches into over-sized hand bag?

you mean if a small framed Muslim woman was frantically searching for their small j-frame semi amongst their bright neon red lipstick containers they keep in their purse...

really.

on a serious note to respond to your tongue in cheek query OC for ME...

if the Muslim female was watching me intently & making ANY eye contact with this male stranger...my SA would kick in and appropriate SDenfence activities would immediately begin towards the female...

hands and eyes are what are watched...whether it is a big, bald, terrorist bearded bloke or thin appropriately dressed Muslim female...there are cultural signs to look for which heighten your personal SA...

ipse

added...their bag can not be big per se but rather conservative ~ unless it is the days grocery shopping.

Last edited by a moderator: