• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First OC

TaborCity

Been thinking of it for while.
So this morning i left for town was gone maybe 3 hours of just general shopping and running around.
No screams of panic.
A couple of double looks.
Wall Marts, Tractor supply, couple more places.

One ? here though.
If i am OC'ing, and go to get hair cut, and i might get this wrong but when Barber man puts apron over me is'nt that concedered conceal cary, but might be wrong on this.

muccione

yes it would be concealed...
So go get a CHP and carry open.... and CC if needed
Its best to have options.... CC class will teach you alot

aosailor

just ask the barber if you have permission to conceal on his premises. explain that while OC is completely legal, when he covers up the gun, you need a permit. unless of course you have permission to conceal on their private property. my barber is totally fine with it. I actually asked him in front of a state trooper who was in there to get a hair cut. (off duty) trooper laughed at me for being so "articulate with the law"

razor_baghdad

just ask the barber if you have permission to conceal on his premises. explain that while OC is completely legal, when he covers up the gun, you need a permit. unless of course you have permission to conceal on their private property. my barber is totally fine with it. I actually asked him in front of a state trooper who was in there to get a hair cut. (off duty) trooper laughed at me for being so "articulate with the law"

brings up a valid question. Can you cite that?? Permission from the 'owner' to conceal? I'm interested.

REDFIVE48

Believe its because the barber shop is private property, and private property owners can make up their own rules. One of those lack of a law means it legal, not necssary to have a law telling you what you can do in your home or business.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk