• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

This Guy is Born Again Hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

McX

wow, deja-vu-voo of the guy in tenn? pretty cool all in all. dude went to the edge. had his say. cops were body temp. at least. i wouldnt, but i'm glad someone did. points out alot of public ignorance. i would have looked, but never called.

Ruby

I don't feel like listening to him talk, so I don't know if he ever elaborates on it further... but apparently he open carries instead of concealing because he was denied a concealed carry permit because of felon status.

Right around 1 minute mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efjwoGhnmBQ

I find that hard to believe. Felons generally aren't allowed to own a gun period, let alone OC or CC it. That's what I have heard, I may be wrong.

Ruby

I didn't listen to the video, so I don't know what he said. I didn't feel like listening to 16 minutes of him.

...........--Moderator Reminder & Lock-
-

LONG GUN CARRY IS OFF-TOPIC: This web site is focused on the right to openly carry properly holstered handguns in daily American life. We do NOT promote the carry of long guns. Long guns are great! OCDO co-founders John & Mike and most of the members of this forum own at least one long gun - but due to urban area issues of muzzle control, lack of trigger guard coverage, and the fact that the long gun carry issue distracts from our main mission to promote the open carry of handguns in daily life, we will leave long gun carry activism in the capable hands of the future founders of web sites about long gun carry.

Status
Not open for further replies.