• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Muskego Businesses Will Hear What Concealed Carry Can Mean

littlewolf

I contacted the Muskego Cahmber of Commerce and gave them my opinion on posting. here is their reply:

well email wont upload but Tina Weiss said thanks for my 2 cents but" this panel discussion will represent the views of all concearned intrests "

Last edited:

bigdaddy1

It would be great if a few pro-carry persons attended, to make sure the provided information accurately describes the liability and other pertinent information.

MKEgal

"In addition, signs will be available after the presentation"
Wonder if they'll offer a choice between "rob me please" or "that's a bad idea", or only have the one kind?
And if they're "free", who's funding these signs?

Maybe some supportive people could have "that's a bad idea" signs available:
View attachment 7487

Or trim the bottom off these:
View attachment 7488

MKEgal

BTW:
The Muskego Chamber of Commerce and Tourism is hosting a forum on "Concealed Carry Law and Your Business," on [this coming Friday] Dec. 2 at 8am. The panel discussion will include a breakfast for $7, and will be held at Papa Joe's Chicago Style Grill.
Interested businesses that would like to attend the session should contact the Muskego Area Chamber of Commerce and Tourism online or at 414-422-1155. Registration is required.

Papa Joe's Chicago Style Grill
S75 W17351 Janesville Rd.
Muskego, WI
(262) 679-9301

"located in the Westwood Centre Strip Mall with Jerome Drugs"

Last edited: