• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anti News Anchor gets Owned by Keith Morgan

mtbinva

Oh this is good, take notes for your next encounter... Anti-Gun Liberal News Anchor Destroyed in Interview w/ Keith Morgan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQYCXhIeajI&feature=player_embedded#!

WOW, that reporter is an idiot. No facts, no rationalization, just a glory getting self righteous idiot trying to get an upper hand in a subject the only facts he’s armed with is the bull$h!t liberal rhetoric.

Keith Morgan CRUSHED this idiot. We need more of this in the media.

eye95

I don't see the reporter as an idiot. He is just misinformed and is reacting irrationally, thinking it is rational.

He does illustrate why we make our argument look foolish and his look rational when we argue about owning nukes and grenade launchers. Stop mentioning weapons like them and defuse his argument!

An interesting point about fully automatics in the black market. Ban semi-autos, and the black market will flourish, not just with semi-autos, but with full-autos. In for a penny, in for a pound!

A good debate on both sides. Rationality was with the pro-2A side.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

linerider69

WE need more debates that show just how irrational the whole gun argument is makes me sick that the media offers no real data to support their ideas when the other side does.CAN THESE PEOPLE READ AND SEE HOW IDIOTIC THEY LOOK report on something that makes a difference.Several people have died from drinking Monster energy drink where is Obama and the media lets ban monster.Or ban those annoying scooters that are on 55mpr roads that are traveling 30mph I'm sure there are some statistics that can be shuffled around to make them seem like they are death traps.

georg jetson

I don't see the reporter as an idiot. He is just misinformed and is reacting irrationally, thinking it is rational.

He does illustrate why we make our argument look foolish and his look rational when we argue about owning nukes and grenade launchers. Stop mentioning weapons like them and defuse his argument!

SNIP

The reporter brought up nukes. Others in the anti movement do it often to take the "arms the same as the military" argument to its extreme. It is a simple argument to defend. The constitution has provisions for an amendment process. It does because the framers new they couldn't think of everything. Of course it takes more than a majority of congress or the people to be successfully amended but, it would be hard to believe that a "no nukes" clause could not be added to the 2A. So the defense to "does the 2A protect the right to own nukes" argument is... it should be amended to allow nuke regulation.

Keith did very well though. Certainly a much better spokesman than others we've seen lately.