• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Challenge of the GCA,NFA and Hughes amendment in place DONATE TO THE CAUSE

MWS

my rights were not taken away .. I still have the rkba .. Whatever i want to bear...my rights are being ignored

good luck in your case ... Keep us posted !

When i was a dealer, 20+ yrs with ffl, i sold handguns to folks in chicago, even after chgo authorities tried to "scare" me...

I never sent states their goofy registration forms either ...

I never needed a judge to tell me what was right or wrong...

it is not my case!

MWS

Don't take any guff from those with sticks up their ass, MWS.

There are tons of keyboard warriors here who get cranky at anyone who actually takes the initiative to do something supporting the 2A beyond pounding on caps lock.

They'll tell you "handgun this" and "handgun that"....right afyer they post in the NFA subsection. (There is an NFA subsection on this forum, right? Would that be for NFA handguns? Oh wait....)

Your post might have been better received in the NFA subforum. There are also those here that get cranky if your post isn't in the correct subforum. Get several of them together, and they sometimes will completely hijack a thread about the police tazing, beating, and arresting an OC'er (with video) and turn it into a contest to see how many pages can be filled with suggestions about which subforum is most appropriate.

However, once you hit around 10,000 posts, you're grandfathered into the keyboard warrior club, and they'll spam every quilting club, hotrod forum, and cookbook discussion board for donations if it concerns their pet projects. (Especially if you take the ferry.)

And don't even click on the Virginia subforum.

Unless your location is listed within Virginia's border, they'll tell you it's none of your business. You're just a stupid foreigner.

Heck. I might just drive a couple hours over there and check out your business one of these days.

Thanks for understanding my intent to post information only, not get harrased. I posted this in news section as I believe it news all members should watch. Regardless of if they don't want an NFA weapon

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
Thanks for understanding my intent to post information only, not get harrased...
MWS, I'm baffled at your bafflement.

You come here and post what appears to be a request FROM YOU for financial support FOR YOU and only when I questioned the state listed as your residence and the state listed as the residence of the attorney do you THEN make it clear that you are not the attorney requesting financial assistance.

You really don't understand why people would be upset that you didn't 1) make it clear that you weren't Stephen Stamboulie, and 2) tell the forum members in your first post who you are, what role you play in any of it?

Really?

Had you done so I think you would have gotten a much better reception, and I find it hard to believe, since your response to me was very prompt, that you don't know your way around forums and the standard practices of same. Would you ever have sent out a physical letter with the contents of your first post, without making it crystal clear that YOU weren't the one seeking funds? I think not.

Last edited:

WalkingWolf

MWS, I'm baffled at your bafflement.

You come here and post what appears to be a request FROM YOU for financial support FOR YOU and only when I questioned the state listed as your residence and the state listed as the residence of the attorney do you THEN make it clear that you are not the attorney requesting financial assistance.

You really don't understand why people would be upset that you didn't 1) make it clear that you weren't Stephen Stamboulie, and 2) tell the forum members in your first post who you are, what role you play in any of it?

Really?

Had you done so I think you would have gotten a much better reception, and I find it hard to believe, since your response to me was very prompt, that you don't know your way around forums and the standard practices of same. Would you ever have sent out a physical letter with the contents of your first post, without making it crystal clear that YOU weren't the one seeking funds? I think not.

IMO the first post was a post soliciting funds, I don't care who for. If he had come her asking advice about this attorney rather than trying to sell us something I might have understood. He answered rudely which brought more problems for him, not my problem. I don't care if someone wants to discuss NFA firearms, it is RTKBA related, just not open carry handgun related. Yes we have a subforum for NFA, but we also have a subforum for commercial drivers. I don't think anybody would condone some truck driver asking for money without the least bit of knowing who it is, and some respect in the form of a conversation.

IMO the OP of this thread was spam, I should have just reported it instead of trying to reason with him.

Last edited:

solus

There are tons of keyboard warriors here who get cranky at anyone who actually takes the initiative to do something supporting the 2A beyond pounding on caps lock.

They'll tell you "handgun this" and "handgun that"....right afyer they post in the NFA subsection. (There is an NFA subsection on this forum, right? Would that be for NFA handguns? Oh wait....)

Your post might have been better received in the NFA subforum. There are also those here that get cranky if your post isn't in the correct subforum. Get several of them together, and they sometimes will completely hijack a thread about the police tazing, beating, and arresting an OC'er (with video) and turn it into a contest to see how many pages can be filled with suggestions about which subforum is most appropriate.

However, once you hit around 10,000 posts, you're grandfathered into the keyboard warrior club, and they'll spam every quilting club, hotrod forum, and cookbook discussion board for donations if it concerns their pet projects. (Especially if you take the ferry.)

Unless your location is listed within Virginia's border, they'll tell you it's none of your business. You're just a stupid foreigner.
Heck. I might just drive a couple hours over there and check out your business one of these days.

please allow me to help the kind poster(s) from MO...let me see what you are standing up berating members about:

ian, a MO businessman with a class 7 FFL, who out of the blue and without some semblance of preamble, posted a Mississippi's attorney solicitation for funds to facilitate some BS machine gun court case on an open carry hand gun forum.

the NFA thread on this forum is the domain, for the most part, of the forum's owner who has facilitated a methodology for members with the advent to obtain viable information about suppressor legality which is sweeping the nation.

you then climb on your soap box and also berating forum members at your leisure.

have i covered the specifics of your post?

as was recently articulated by another of the keyboard warriors - get over your precious self!!

ipse

Primus

Pretty good summation.

I had a chuckle.

MWS

I believe my post to this forum makes complete sense.

As this forums states "Use this topic to discuss issues regarding the ongoing fight to preserve the right to keep and bear arms."

Since it is obvious that most of your members here would rather send their efforts being a bunch of children rather than supporting a continued fight for our rights as people of America.

I can clearly see how we are where we are today after many years of this generation fixing what all of you grumpy life hating critical assclowns let go to hell in the 80's and 90's.

This isn't your forum it is open to the public for new and old members alike.

solus

I believe my post to this forum makes complete sense.
As this forums states "Use this topic to discuss issues regarding the ongoing fight to preserve the right to keep and bear arms."
Since it is obvious that most of your members here would rather send their efforts being a bunch of children rather than supporting a continued fight for our rights as people of America.
I can clearly see how we are where we are today after many years of this generation fixing what all of you grumpy life hating critical assclowns let go to hell in the 80's and 90's.
This isn't your forum it is open to the public for new and old members alike.

IAN, nice try at diversion from you as you attempt to make yourself the martyr as outlined in your last post...

but i believe it is quite interesting you significantly changed your original post as you added your caveat distancing yourself from the attorney. guess either the 'bunch of children' or 'grumpy life hating critical assclowns' chastising you for you initial post did in fact have an impression on you after all, huh Ian?

however, something you might have missed Ian, forum rules do not allow discussion of LGs and strange as it seems, your solicitation for the Mississippi attorney was copied from an AR site and the attorney is supposedly collecting money for some anonymous machine gun defense.

guess i prematurely complimented you on your ability to adjust to criticism for your faux pas but there you go bad mouthing and engaging in name calling to those who called you out cuz you stepped into a pile you laid.

sorry guess my sentiments still stand...

ipse

Last edited:

MWS

IAN, nice try at diversion from you as you attempt to make yourself the martyr as outlined in your last post...

but i believe it is quite interesting you significantly changed your original post as you added your caveat distancing yourself from the attorney. guess either the 'bunch of children' or 'grumpy life hating critical assclowns' chastising you for you initial post did in fact have an impression on you after all, huh Ian?

however, something you might have missed Ian, forum rules do not allow discussion of LGs and strange as it seems, your solicitation for the Mississippi attorney was copied from an AR site and the attorney is supposedly collecting money for some anonymous machine gun defense.

guess i prematurely complimented you on your ability to adjust to criticism for your faux pas but there you go bad mouthing and engaging in name calling to those who called you out cuz you stepped into a pile you laid.

sorry guess my sentiments still stand...

ipse

No crap I changed my post as I realized I did not make it clear enough I was not the attorney.

Hence my 2nd post which clearly none of you read, so I added it to the first post for those like yourself could read and interpret and stop bloating up the thread for others who may actually wish to read about the lawsuits etc.

As I suspected by this comment you are someone who really knows little about guns at all." forum rules do not allow discussion of LGs", machine guns can be in pistol form too! SMH

I have much better things to do than deal with THE GOVERNMENT SHEEP like you who accept things how they are, and a few others who have been chastising me for a simple mistake in wording things.

WalkingWolf

No crap I changed my post as I realized I did not make it clear enough I was not the attorney.

Hence my 2nd post which clearly none of you read, so I added it to the first post for those like yourself could read and interpret and stop bloating up the thread for others who may actually wish to read about the lawsuits etc.

As I suspected by this comment you are someone who really knows little about guns at all." forum rules do not allow discussion of LGs", machine guns can be in pistol form too! SMH

I have much better things to do than deal with THE GOVERNMENT SHEEP like you who accept things how they are, and a few others who have been chastising me for a simple mistake in wording things.

Then please do, don't let us hold you back...

solus

Ian, those in automatic pistol form are actually called machine PISTOLs but your attorney post specifically states it is from an AR site (LG) and specifically states machine guns! way different beastie...

IAN, I would have thought you would have truly known the difference? guess not huh !!

and there goes the name calling again...for someone who is a newbie trying to impress everyone with their expertise, Ian, you shouldn't call people names when you are trying to make friends with them `rather poor taste isn't it!!

Ian, if you feel you must go run off, please understand, let's see now...how did you word it, oh right... this 'grumpy life hating critical assclown' AKA 'government sheep' wishes you well in your new six month olde business endeavor(s) and your continued support for machine guns/pistols.

btw Ian, tastefully decorated store front!!

ipse

Last edited:

MWS

Then please do, don't let us hold you back...

So WalkingWolf quite surprising you took it upon yourself to call the attorney this morning and claim you owned this site and you were upset I posted info on his challenge on YOUR site.

Is this YOUR site?

You claimed I was attempting to scam YOUR users into donating to my fake donation page......really???

All I can say is WOW.

Last edited:

Primus

So WalkingWolf quite surprising you took it upon yourself to call the attorney this morning and claim you owned this site and you were upset I posted info on his challenge on YOUR site.

Is this YOUR site?

You claimed I was attempting to scam YOUR users into donating to my fake donation page......really???

All I can say is WOW.
You must be new here if your surprised he would do something like that...

solus

Thanks for the complement.

well considering you have only been in business for six months or less i guess it should look brand new...

and your first post from the supposedly anonymous MS attorney called you? interesting...seems you know a bit more than you expressed huh IAN...

and he only told you about one caller...
ipse

Last edited:

MWS

well considering you have only been in business for six months or less i guess it should look brand new...

and your first post from the supposedly anonymous MS attorney called you? interesting...seems you know a bit more than you expressed huh IAN...

and he only told you about one caller...
ipse

Our store is only 6 month old but we have been in the business for 6 years.