• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Montana - A Good State to go Off Grid

Augustin

Do not be insulting - there are consequences for that here.

I didn't mean to insult you. If I did I appologize. I was only being contemptuous.

Expressing ones aversion over someone doing a copy and paste job, without using quotation marks or proper credit (as you did), isn't being insultive. My words were an appropriate assertion of my disdain. I'm only interested in communicating with people who are intellectually honest. I have no patience with plagiarizers.

We all have unique knowledge and ideas which we can share with one another. If you have an intelligent opinion, or specific knowledge about a topic, or a question, then by all means put in in print. But if you don't, then pretty please, Sir, with sugar on top, keep your damn trap shut. PLEASE don't copy and paste others ideas attempting to pass them off as your own.

Was that nice enough?

Augustin

I really enjoyed reading this post. Thanks for taking the time!

You are welcome.

What I really like about my Montana heritage story is how ole' Uncle Herm sold guns via mail order. Herm would state the condition of the guns he sold in his magazine ads, and very seldom would a customer be unhappy. And if they were he'd simply refund their money. It was the good old days for sure.

Unfortunately, after Oswald assassinated Kennedy using a rifle he bought through the mail, a national discussion about gun control ensued. Some gun control legislation was introduced in 1963, but none was passed. Then, after the back-to-back assassinations of Martin Luther King and Robert Kennedy, Congress passed the Gun Control Act of 1968 into law, banning mail order sales of firearms, etc.

Then it got even more ugly after Hinckley attempted to assassinate Reagan. Reagan fully recovered but James Brady was not so lucky. He took a bullet to the head that left him permanently paralyzed. Following the attack, Brady became an advocate for handgun control, founding the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence. In 1993 President Clinton signed the Brady Bill that required prospective gun owners to pass a federal background check before buying a gun. This was gun registration in disguise. Hitler would have been pleased.

One can only wonder what will happen if Obummer gets wacked.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I didn't mean to insult you. If I did I appologize. I was only being contemptuous.

Expressing ones aversion over someone doing a copy and paste job, without using quotation marks or proper credit (as you did), isn't being insultive. My words were an appropriate assertion of my disdain. I'm only interested in communicating with people who are intellectually honest. I have no patience with plagiarizers.

We all have unique knowledge and ideas which we can share with one another. If you have an intelligent opinion, or specific knowledge about a topic, or a question, then by all means put in in print. But if you don't, then pretty please, Sir, with sugar on top, keep your damn trap shut. PLEASE don't copy and paste others ideas attempting to pass them off as your own.

Was that nice enough?
No, not really. You continue down the same path as evidenced by the above - no more free pass, sir.

I provided a link/cite as the source of the material (in accordance with forum rules) - that is not plagiarism.

Augustin

No, not really. (snip) I provided a link/cite as the source of the material (in accordance with forum rules) - that is not plagiarism.

And that isn't good enough for me.

True you threw up a link, but you didn't specify your writing was from that site. How hard would it have been to use quotation marks? Or to say something like "According to:", or "From:", or "Per:", or change the font to italics, or anything to indicate that it was a copy and past job??? Did you expect me and others to go to your link and scroll down however far necessary to see if your writing was from that site? Or to see if the link was to provide further information?

I hold you to professional writing standards as the moderator of this forum - considering its mission of high importance. Literacy is more than just the ability to read and write. Clarity is one of the most important aspects of the art of communicating well. Obscurity - as in failing to show proper credit - is a form of illiteracy.

Ignoring proper use of quotation marks and/or failing to clearly state that your writings are from a particular website lacks professional quality. Your post that I complained about contained not a minor flaw, but a major one. Standards of professional quality include meeting the expectations of the audience in terms of content and appearance. You failed to meet my expectations.

You are what I consider a computer geek. You must spend an inordinate amount of time with your ass glued to a chair. Which means I doubt you spend much if any time in the great outdoors doing stuff like shooting, hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, scuba diving, mountain climbing, hang gliding, etc. - things that real men do as opposed to armchair stay-at-home wannabes. You are even scared of drinking raw milk. What a wuss. My advice to you is that you get off your duff and head down to a local dojo and man up.

And take a college course in professional/business writing etiquette.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
--snipped--
You are what I consider a computer geek. You must spend an inordinate amount of time with your ass glued to a chair. Which means I doubt you spend much if any time in the great outdoors doing stuff like shooting, hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, scuba diving, mountain climbing, hang gliding, etc. - things that real men do as opposed to armchair stay-at-home wannabes. You are even scared of drinking raw milk. What a wuss. My advice to you is that you get off your duff and head down to a local dojo and man up.

And take a college course in professional/business writing etiquette.
You do not have a clue whereof you speak as to who I am or where I have been, but you do seem determined to be combative/insulting. For that you win a prize - PM forthcoming.

Last edited:

Augustin

You do not have a clue whereof you speak as to who I am or where I have been, but you do seem determined to be combative/insulting. For that you win a prize - PM forthcoming.

From Private Message:

REDACTED PER WARNING FROM MODERATOR THAT I VIOLATED FORUM RULES BY DISCLOSING CONTENTS OF A PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Just 1?

I thought I did better than that.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
From Private Message:

"Dear Augustin,

You have received an infraction at OpenCarry.org - Discussion Forum.

Reason: Forum Rule Violation
-------
Insulting to Moderator - public remarks without merit.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...48#post2088648
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
OpenCarry.org - Discussion Forum"

Just 1?

It is a violation of rules to divulge the contents of a PM w/o authorization from the other party.

You seem determined to self-destruct. Please reconsider.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
The more common infraction points do have an expiration date. The point being to instruct rather than punish.

However, a collective total of such points may result in a time out/loss of privileges for a period of time and serious infractions never expire.

Our conduct here is on public display and common courtesy should prevail - taking the high road is worth the effort.

Primus

From Private Message:

"Dear Augustin,

You have received an infraction at OpenCarry.org - Discussion Forum.

Reason: Forum Rule Violation
-------
Insulting to Moderator - public remarks without merit.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...48#post2088648
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
OpenCarry.org - Discussion Forum"

Just 1?

Always wondered what was in the PMs.

Thanks for sharing. Better you then me.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

Augustin

Our conduct here is on public display and common courtesy should prevail - taking the high road is worth the effort.

That was exactly my message to you regarding copying and pasting without proper credit.

I thought you should have taken the higer road and simply admitted a mistake and moved on.

Last edited:

rightwinglibertarian

holy macaroni this has rather gone off track. I for one rather like reading about the good old days before all these so-called laws banning this and that. When did it start though? Even California and Illinois were at one time constitutional carry and the idea of licences or permits would have been someones idea of a tall tale and a joke. When the first illegal infringements started, what was the reaction? Likely nothing but I am rather curious as to peoples responses.

Augustin

holy macaroni this has rather gone off track. I for one rather like reading about the good old days before all these so-called laws banning this and that. When did it start though? Even California and Illinois were at one time constitutional carry and the idea of licences or permits would have been someones idea of a tall tale and a joke. When the first illegal infringements started, what was the reaction? Likely nothing but I am rather curious as to peoples responses.

I like thinking about them good ole' days also, which is why I wrote my off-grid story above.

But the times have changed. Amerika is on the verge of collapse.

I agree that all this garbage about raw milk (started by Grapeshot) is way off track.

So let me get this thread back on topic - WHY GO OFF GRID?

There is a very real possibility that someone - either terrorists or the New World Order boys - will pop off one or more high-altitude EMPs. This major threat to civilization is what concerns me most. The threat is very real and we are woefully unprepared.

Amerika has had numerous warnings from numerous sources that we will be hit with an EMP. In fact, never before in the history of mankind has a nation has as much warning as Amerika has been given.

For example, in the year 2000 the U.S. Congress established a committee called “The Congressional Commission to Assess the Threat to the United States from Electromagnetic Pulse Attack.” And 4 years later, in 2004, the committee produced a 70-page executive summary on the EMP threat, and then they finally issued a final report in 2008.

According to the report,

“Several potential adversaries have or can acquire the capability to attack the United States with a high-altitude nuclear weapon-generated electromagnetic pulse (EMP). A determined adversary can achieve an EMP attack capability without having a high level of sophistication.”

Dr. William Graham was the chairman of that commission, and he stated on record that an EMP attack could knock the U.S. back into the 1800s in just a single moment. I can’t name a more credible expert. He was the head of a Congressionally-appointed committee of scientists that worked for a full 8 years before releasing their final report.

Dr. Graham said,

“An EMP attack could not only take down power grids, which are fragile anyway in this country, and telecommunications networks, and financial networks, and traffic controls and many other things, but in addition, there is a very close interrelationship among those national infrastructure capabilities. So, for example, we need telecommunications to re-establish the power network, and we need the power network to keep telecommunications going for more than a few hours. And we need the financial network to continue to operate to maintain the economy, we need the transportation system, roads, street lights, control systems, to operate just to get people to the failed power, telecommunication and other systems.”

And he revealed that,

“Life after an EMP attack would probably be something that you might imagine life to be like around the late 1800s but with several times the population we had in those days, and without the ability of the country to support and sustain all those people. They wouldn’t have power. Food supplies would be greatly taken out by the lack of transportation, telecommunication, power for refrigeration and so on.”

Unfortunately, very few of us are prepared to survive in such an environment. We have become totally dependent on technology, and most people would be in very serious trouble without electricity.

Another warning was in February 2014 when Fox New’s Judge Jeanine Pirro aired an hour long investigation into the threat of an EMP. Never before in the history of mainstream TV has this type of information about an EMP been aired.

Then in early March 2014, on the Shawn Hannity Show, former Vice-President Dick Cheney warned of an EMP attack upon America and the End of Civilization. Cheney is considered an insider’s insider.

Numerous other politicians have sounded the alarm as well. At a private conference called “Uninvited II” held on March 6th, 2014, Representative Trent Franks and former Representative Roscoe Bartlett were joined by top national experts such as EMPact Chairman Henry Schwartz, and Judge Jeanine. They laid out the dire consequences to the United States that an EMP attack would have.

And there has been considerable warning from the public sector as well.

In January 2013 World Net Daily featured a book called, “A Nation Forsaken, EMP: The Escalating Threat of an American catastrophe” by Michael Maloof. This is by far the best book that I know of on the EMP threat. Maloof is a featured writer on WND. His many articles about are archived on their site.

http://www.wnd.com/?s=maloof

And of course the fiction novel “One Second After” by William R. Forstchen (released in March 2009) about an unexpected EMP attack on the United States and how it affected the people living in and around the small town of Black Mountain, North Carolina, reached a lot of people as it was ranked as number 11 on the New York Times Best Seller list in fiction (in May 2009).

Dr. Jim Garrow (an ex-CIA official and Nobel Peace Prize nominee) is another citizen who has been very vocal and adamant that the Chinese are planning on using EMP weapons against the United States.

His warnings follow a major nuclear incident that happen in late August of 2013.

A potentially devastatingly event went down at a military base located in West Texas as the result of an unauthorized nuke transfer. There was no signature required for the transfer and this transaction was totally off the books, thus, making this a black ops activity. The black ops activity involved the unauthorized transfer of three nuclear bombs, which according to Garrow, were to be used as an EMP weapon against the U.S.

Alex Jones was the first to report on this event, and initially his claims seemed to lack specific documentation. However, on the same day of the Jones report, Senator Lindsay Graham stated on national TV that if we did not immediately go to war with Syria, that Charleston Harbor would be nuked. In the midst of Graham’s stunning prediction, he appeared to be disorientated and a man who was under severe duress. Graham may be a globalist Freemasonic insider, but he did not sign up to have his own backyard nuked. The Graham statement provided instant credibility to the Jones report of nukes on the loose.

Fortunately, according to high-level military insiders, the nuke that was to be detonated in Charleston was intercepted by our military, seized from the black ops force who obtained unauthorized possession of the nuke, and detonated it almost 500 miles out to sea.

That's enough for now. I've been criticized for posting a wall of text before.

It there is any interest in the topic of EMPs and going off-grid to survive such an attack, I'll spell out what happens when an EMP goes off....

Primus

I like thinking about them good ole' days also, which is why I wrote my off-grid story above.

But the times have changed. Amerika is on the verge of collapse.

I agree that all this garbage about raw milk (started by Grapeshot) is way off track.

So let me get this thread back on topic - WHY GO OFF GRID?

There is a very real possibility that someone - either terrorists or the New World Order boys - will pop off one or more high-altitude EMPs. This major threat to civilization is what concerns me most. The threat is very real and we are woefully unprepared.

Amerika has had numerous warnings from numerous sources that we will be hit with an EMP. In fact, never before in the history of mankind has a nation has as much warning as Amerika has been given.

For example, in the year 2000 the U.S. Congress established a committee called “The Congressional Commission to Assess the Threat to the United States from Electromagnetic Pulse Attack.” And 4 years later, in 2004, the committee produced a 70-page executive summary on the EMP threat, and then they finally issued a final report in 2008.

According to the report,

“Several potential adversaries have or can acquire the capability to attack the United States with a high-altitude nuclear weapon-generated electromagnetic pulse (EMP). A determined adversary can achieve an EMP attack capability without having a high level of sophistication.”

Dr. William Graham was the chairman of that commission, and he stated on record that an EMP attack could knock the U.S. back into the 1800s in just a single moment. I can’t name a more credible expert. He was the head of a Congressionally-appointed committee of scientists that worked for a full 8 years before releasing their final report.

Dr. Graham said,

“An EMP attack could not only take down power grids, which are fragile anyway in this country, and telecommunications networks, and financial networks, and traffic controls and many other things, but in addition, there is a very close interrelationship among those national infrastructure capabilities. So, for example, we need telecommunications to re-establish the power network, and we need the power network to keep telecommunications going for more than a few hours. And we need the financial network to continue to operate to maintain the economy, we need the transportation system, roads, street lights, control systems, to operate just to get people to the failed power, telecommunication and other systems.”

And he revealed that,

“Life after an EMP attack would probably be something that you might imagine life to be like around the late 1800s but with several times the population we had in those days, and without the ability of the country to support and sustain all those people. They wouldn’t have power. Food supplies would be greatly taken out by the lack of transportation, telecommunication, power for refrigeration and so on.”

Unfortunately, very few of us are prepared to survive in such an environment. We have become totally dependent on technology, and most people would be in very serious trouble without electricity.

Another warning was in February 2014 when Fox New’s Judge Jeanine Pirro aired an hour long investigation into the threat of an EMP. Never before in the history of mainstream TV has this type of information about an EMP been aired.

Then in early March 2014, on the Shawn Hannity Show, former Vice-President Dick Cheney warned of an EMP attack upon America and the End of Civilization. Cheney is considered an insider’s insider.

Numerous other politicians have sounded the alarm as well. At a private conference called “Uninvited II” held on March 6th, 2014, Representative Trent Franks and former Representative Roscoe Bartlett were joined by top national experts such as EMPact Chairman Henry Schwartz, and Judge Jeanine. They laid out the dire consequences to the United States that an EMP attack would have.

And there has been considerable warning from the public sector as well.

In January 2013 World Net Daily featured a book called, “A Nation Forsaken, EMP: The Escalating Threat of an American catastrophe” by Michael Maloof. This is by far the best book that I know of on the EMP threat. Maloof is a featured writer on WND. His many articles about are archived on their site.

http://www.wnd.com/?s=maloof

And of course the fiction novel “One Second After” by William R. Forstchen (released in March 2009) about an unexpected EMP attack on the United States and how it affected the people living in and around the small town of Black Mountain, North Carolina, reached a lot of people as it was ranked as number 11 on the New York Times Best Seller list in fiction (in May 2009).

Dr. Jim Garrow (an ex-CIA official and Nobel Peace Prize nominee) is another citizen who has been very vocal and adamant that the Chinese are planning on using EMP weapons against the United States.

His warnings follow a major nuclear incident that happen in late August of 2013.

A potentially devastatingly event went down at a military base located in West Texas as the result of an unauthorized nuke transfer. There was no signature required for the transfer and this transaction was totally off the books, thus, making this a black ops activity. The black ops activity involved the unauthorized transfer of three nuclear bombs, which according to Garrow, were to be used as an EMP weapon against the U.S.

Alex Jones was the first to report on this event, and initially his claims seemed to lack specific documentation. However, on the same day of the Jones report, Senator Lindsay Graham stated on national TV that if we did not immediately go to war with Syria, that Charleston Harbor would be nuked. In the midst of Graham’s stunning prediction, he appeared to be disorientated and a man who was under severe duress. Graham may be a globalist Freemasonic insider, but he did not sign up to have his own backyard nuked. The Graham statement provided instant credibility to the Jones report of nukes on the loose.

Fortunately, according to high-level military insiders, the nuke that was to be detonated in Charleston was intercepted by our military, seized from the black ops force who obtained unauthorized possession of the nuke, and detonated it almost 500 miles out to sea.

That's enough for now. I've been criticized for posting a wall of text before.

It there is any interest in the topic of EMPs and going off-grid to survive such an attack, I'll spell out what happens when an EMP goes off....

Its going to be aliens.

Alex Jones told me so. And he never lies...

Primus

EMP/Carrington is a non-issue for we intentionally off-grid. If you can't do the physics of electromagnetic induction for yourself then you are not prepared to be off-grid.

Note that any conductive solid contains an infinity of closed circuits, that includes a spec of metal or the tin can in your pantry.

Exactly. My infinity solid conductive state flux capacitor induces baby making activities at the rate of light speed divided by speed of sound squared minus the length of time it took you wasting your time spent in your life that you will never get back before the aliens drop the emp reading the last few posts in this thread which has gone from train wreck to emp status.

rightwinglibertarian

Its going to be aliens.

Alex Jones told me so. And he never lies...

mock all you want but it has to come. Between the financial crisis that will almost certainly cause a meltdown such has not been seen since 1929 and the virtual neutering of our southern border and the risk of terrorism I find it next to impossible to believe we will escape. Those that can't farm will be totally reliant on those that can and do. If one lives near an Amish community one would be wise to take lessons from them. Not to mention the need to defend against looters and rioters and for that you'll need several guns and plenty of ammo.

This it's a joke?

Every crisis is different in detail, but the cause is always some variation of the same game: High rollers amass debt until they can't pay it off, and then they default, setting off a string of insolvencies that can be stopped only by putting taxpayers at risk.
(source)

Now what would happen if a major power like the U.S, Britain or another major EU nation or China defaulted?

BOOM!

Augustin

mock all you want but it has to come. Between the financial crisis that will almost certainly cause a meltdown such has not been seen since 1929 and the virtual neutering of our southern border and the risk of terrorism I find it next to impossible to believe we will escape. Those that can't farm will be totally reliant on those that can and do. If one lives near an Amish community one would be wise to take lessons from them. Not to mention the need to defend against looters and rioters and for that you'll need several guns and plenty of ammo.

Rightwinger and all,

Primus is just a meaningless government shill. Pay no attention to his mockery and ridicule.

The truth is that the shadow government actually wants a nuclear strike on America to happen. I fully realize that this is a very big statement but there have been many dozens of major actions that have been taken by the government that prove they are deliberately weakening our national security.

I could give a lengthy list of these undertakings, but I’ll limit myself to just three.

First is that the government completely shut down the Tethered Aerostat Radar System (TARS) on March 15th, 2013 !!!

Second is another stunning act of treason when the government gave away seven strategic, oil-rich islands in Alaska to the Russians. The State Department did the giveaway under the guise of a maritime boundary agreement between Alaska and Siberia. The agreement was negotiated in total secrecy. The State of Alaska was not allowed to participate in the negotiations, nor was the public given any opportunity for comment.

Third is the shutting down of the U.S. Air Force’s “Space Fence” surveillance system.

Our southern border is, in part, protected by TARS, which utilizes moored balloons hovering at about 15,000 feet to identify low flying aircraft and missiles that may penetrate the border and cross into U.S. airspace.

The system is used by the Air Force, the North American Aerospace Defense Command, and the U.S. Customs and Border Protection for a number of missions including detection of drug smuggling and preservation of the air sovereignty of the continental U.S. In addition to the southern border, other TARS sites include the White Sands Missile Range, Puerto Rico, and numerous other towns in Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, Virginia, and Florida.

According to Exelis Systems Corporation, the company that built and jointly maintains TARS with the U.S. Air Force, the government has ordered a complete shutdown. All aerostat flight operations will cease on March 15th, 2013, and the remainder of the year will be used to deflate aerostats, disposition equipment, and prepare all sites for permanent closure.
The significance of this major announcement is that without these defense radars, all low flying aircraft infiltrating our borders will go undetected. It will be open season for any terrorists flying in with nukes, low altitude nuclear missiles, or even a full scale low elevation invasion/attack against America.

With China actively and openly deploying Russian-made low altitude strategic bombers and designing EMP weapons capable of disabling the country’s power grid, it’s difficult to imagine any motivation behind the move other than a deliberate act to significantly weaken U.S. air defenses on the southern border.

Another stunning act of treason is the shutting down of the U.S. Air Force’s space surveillance system that tracks satellites and other orbiting objects which took place on October 1st, 2013 due to budget constraints caused by automatic federal budget cuts known as the sequestration. The surveillance system got the nickname “Space Fence” because it transmits a “fence” of radar energy vertically into space that can detect any object (such as a space based EMP weapon) or debris that crosses it without being cued to do so. Commander of the Air Force Space Command, General William Shelton, said the system - which has been in operation since 1961 - was outmoded and that newer technology will provide more accurate observations. Shelton said a new Space Fence is being planned now, which will provide more precise positional data on orbiting objects and would become the most accurate radar in the Air Force’s space surveillance network. In other words, they are shutting down one of nation’s most important defense systems BEFORE they have another in place to replace it !!! Why not shut down one of the many hundreds of military bases around the world instead of the Space Fence? It makes no intelligent sense, other than a deliberate weakening of America’s military defense.

The final act of treason that I’ll discuss is that the government gave away seven strategic, oil-rich Alaskan islands to the Russians. At a minimum, the oil alone from these islands should be considered to be a military asset. More importantly, these seven islands in the Arctic Ocean and Bering Sea could be used as a military staging area from which to invade Alaska.

The Department of Interior estimates billions of barrels of oil are at stake, related to these seven islands. Didn’t Obummer promise America energy independence? Didn’t he promise to help the economy bounce back by lessening our dependence on foreign oil? And despite our ongoing economic depression, Obummer killed the Keystone Pipeline a few months ago. Perhaps, very soon, America will not need the Keystone Pipeline because Alaska will not be remaining as a viable member of the U.S.

To those who think that the shadow government would never sacrifice Alaska to Russia, then please tell me, why would they just give away seven islands, one as big as Delaware, with great natural resources, to the Russians? This is a case of bold-faced treason plain and simple.

Here’s the picture - Alaska contains a wealth of oil but our government is staunchly opposed to allowing us to avail ourselves of it. And via the Keystone Pipeline, these 7 islands could supply nearly 1,000,000 barrels of oil a day. So because of our continued dependence on foreign oil, the price we’re paying per-gallon for gasoline is steadily climbing, and because of this huge giveaway, oil up near the Arctic will be going to Russia.

And the company Russia has hired to do the extraction is none other than Exxon Mobil. Think about how backward things have gotten. The largest oil company in America is going to be drilling in waters around the Arctic where they expect to find 85 billion barrels in recoverable oil. And instead of sending it to Texas refineries, and thereafter to gas stations across America, the oil will be sent to Russia and refined for their use. By the way, if extracted at the rate of 1 million barrels a day, 85 billion barrels of oil would last for 85,000 days. 85,000 days equals well over 200 years.

In March of 2012, with a microphone accidently left on, Obummer made an unguarded comment to Russian leader Dmitry Medvedev.

President Obummer: “On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this can be solved but it is important for him to give me space.”

President Medvedev: “Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…”

President Obummer: “This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.”

President Medvedev: “I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.”

So Obummer is going to be more lenient on nuclear issues because he will be able to be more flexible after the November election. Does “more flexibility” mean killing the Keystone Pipeline prior to giving away seven rich Alaskan Islands to the Russians?

Does more flexibility mean letting the Russians train in Colorado Springs and in Alaska? Does being more flexible mean compromising our defense of Alaska and the southern border? Apparently so.

Also, as already mentioned, local residents along the Alaskan coast have reported that the on-going over flights along the coast have all but ceased. The F-22′s have disappeared. What about national security? These over flights have been a staple of Alaskan defense since the Cold War. If we are close to war with Iran and its ally, Russia, then shouldn’t we beefing up our patrols in Alaska?

After Obummer’s open mic gaff, he announced that he wants to reduce the U.S.’s nuclear weapons arsenal from 5,000 warheads to just 300. The stunning news of his naive, dangerous, and downright un-American plan percolated into the media during the visit of China’s Vice President Xi Jinping. Coincidence?

I can hear you two saying “No way will the Chinese or Russians attack America. After all, we are the world’s greatest super power.” If so, think again.

First of all, Russia has the largest nuclear weapons arsenal in the world, by far. Some sources say that Russia has 3 times as many nukes as the U.S., who has 5,113 nuclear weapons. And the U.S. still officially claims that China only has about 240 nuclear warheads, but recent reports in the Chinese media put the figure as high as 3,500, along with a stockpile of 50 tons of highly-enriched uranium and plutonium.

Second, in November 1997, President Clinton signed Presidential Decision Directive 60, which directs U.S. military commanders to abandon the time-honored nuclear deterrence of "launch on warning."

Clinton’s National Security Aide Robert Bell proudly proclaimed to a group of disarmament advocates, "In this PDD, we direct our military forces to continue to posture themselves in such a way as to not rely on launch on warning - to be able to absorb a nuclear strike and still have enough force surviving to constitute credible deterrence." So the current U.S.’s official national defense policy is that we will “absorb a nuclear strike” before responding. This is patently preposterous. Respond with what, I ask?

PDD-60 removed the nuclear launch codes from our nuclear submarine commanders, so they cannot fire their missiles without direct communication with the president. Those vital communications links will assuredly not survive an EMP attack or a massive first strike. On top of that we have unilaterally agreed to keep over half of our ballistic missile submarines in port at any one time, where they can easily be targeted. The remaining Trident subs on patrol would be unable to respond when communication links and satellites are downed in a first strike.

When you tell the Chinese and Russians that we are going to absorb a first strike, you induce them to make sure they hit us hard with everything necessary to make sure we cannot respond. This is not “credible deterrence.” It is national suicide. President Clinton's orders to the military to absorb a first strike and not launch on warning still stands today. No subsequent president has repealed that Presidential Decision Directive.

GET READY FOLKS, AN EMP ATTACK IS NOT A MATTER OF IF BUT OF WHEN.

Last edited:

Primus

Rightwinger and all,

Primus is just a meaningless government shill. Pay no attention to his mockery and ridicule.

The truth is that the shadow government actually wants a nuclear strike on America to happen. I fully realize that this is a very big statement but there have been many dozens of major actions that have been taken by the government that prove they are deliberately weakening our national security.

I could give a lengthy list of these undertakings, but I’ll limit myself to just three.

First is that the government completely shut down the Tethered Aerostat Radar System (TARS) on March 15th, 2013 !!!

Second is another stunning act of treason when the government gave away seven strategic, oil-rich islands in Alaska to the Russians. The State Department did the giveaway under the guise of a maritime boundary agreement between Alaska and Siberia. The agreement was negotiated in total secrecy. The State of Alaska was not allowed to participate in the negotiations, nor was the public given any opportunity for comment.

Third is the shutting down of the U.S. Air Force’s “Space Fence” surveillance system.

Our southern border is, in part, protected by TARS, which utilizes moored balloons hovering at about 15,000 feet to identify low flying aircraft and missiles that may penetrate the border and cross into U.S. airspace.

The system is used by the Air Force, the North American Aerospace Defense Command, and the U.S. Customs and Border Protection for a number of missions including detection of drug smuggling and preservation of the air sovereignty of the continental U.S. In addition to the southern border, other TARS sites include the White Sands Missile Range, Puerto Rico, and numerous other towns in Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, Virginia, and Florida.

According to Exelis Systems Corporation, the company that built and jointly maintains TARS with the U.S. Air Force, the government has ordered a complete shutdown. All aerostat flight operations will cease on March 15th, 2013, and the remainder of the year will be used to deflate aerostats, disposition equipment, and prepare all sites for permanent closure.
The significance of this major announcement is that without these defense radars, all low flying aircraft infiltrating our borders will go undetected. It will be open season for any terrorists flying in with nukes, low altitude nuclear missiles, or even a full scale low elevation invasion/attack against America.

With China actively and openly deploying Russian-made low altitude strategic bombers and designing EMP weapons capable of disabling the country’s power grid, it’s difficult to imagine any motivation behind the move other than a deliberate act to significantly weaken U.S. air defenses on the southern border.

Another stunning act of treason is the shutting down of the U.S. Air Force’s space surveillance system that tracks satellites and other orbiting objects which took place on October 1st, 2013 due to budget constraints caused by automatic federal budget cuts known as the sequestration. The surveillance system got the nickname “Space Fence” because it transmits a “fence” of radar energy vertically into space that can detect any object (such as a space based EMP weapon) or debris that crosses it without being cued to do so. Commander of the Air Force Space Command, General William Shelton, said the system - which has been in operation since 1961 - was outmoded and that newer technology will provide more accurate observations. Shelton said a new Space Fence is being planned now, which will provide more precise positional data on orbiting objects and would become the most accurate radar in the Air Force’s space surveillance network. In other words, they are shutting down one of nation’s most important defense systems BEFORE they have another in place to replace it !!! Why not shut down one of the many hundreds of military bases around the world instead of the Space Fence? It makes no intelligent sense, other than a deliberate weakening of America’s military defense.

The final act of treason that I’ll discuss is that the government gave away seven strategic, oil-rich Alaskan islands to the Russians. At a minimum, the oil alone from these islands should be considered to be a military asset. More importantly, these seven islands in the Arctic Ocean and Bering Sea could be used as a military staging area from which to invade Alaska.

The Department of Interior estimates billions of barrels of oil are at stake, related to these seven islands. Didn’t Obummer promise America energy independence? Didn’t he promise to help the economy bounce back by lessening our dependence on foreign oil? And despite our ongoing economic depression, Obummer killed the Keystone Pipeline a few months ago. Perhaps, very soon, America will not need the Keystone Pipeline because Alaska will not be remaining as a viable member of the U.S.

To those who think that the shadow government would never sacrifice Alaska to Russia, then please tell me, why would they just give away seven islands, one as big as Delaware, with great natural resources, to the Russians? This is a case of bold-faced treason plain and simple.

Here’s the picture - Alaska contains a wealth of oil but our government is staunchly opposed to allowing us to avail ourselves of it. And via the Keystone Pipeline, these 7 islands could supply nearly 1,000,000 barrels of oil a day. So because of our continued dependence on foreign oil, the price we’re paying per-gallon for gasoline is steadily climbing, and because of this huge giveaway, oil up near the Arctic will be going to Russia.

And the company Russia has hired to do the extraction is none other than Exxon Mobil. Think about how backward things have gotten. The largest oil company in America is going to be drilling in waters around the Arctic where they expect to find 85 billion barrels in recoverable oil. And instead of sending it to Texas refineries, and thereafter to gas stations across America, the oil will be sent to Russia and refined for their use. By the way, if extracted at the rate of 1 million barrels a day, 85 billion barrels of oil would last for 85,000 days. 85,000 days equals well over 200 years.

In March of 2012, with a microphone accidently left on, Obummer made an unguarded comment to Russian leader Dmitry Medvedev.

President Obummer: “On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this can be solved but it is important for him to give me space.”

President Medvedev: “Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…”

President Obummer: “This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.”

President Medvedev: “I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.”

So Obummer is going to be more lenient on nuclear issues because he will be able to be more flexible after the November election. Does “more flexibility” mean killing the Keystone Pipeline prior to giving away seven rich Alaskan Islands to the Russians?

Does more flexibility mean letting the Russians train in Colorado Springs and in Alaska? Does being more flexible mean compromising our defense of Alaska and the southern border? Apparently so.

Also, as already mentioned, local residents along the Alaskan coast have reported that the on-going over flights along the coast have all but ceased. The F-22′s have disappeared. What about national security? These over flights have been a staple of Alaskan defense since the Cold War. If we are close to war with Iran and its ally, Russia, then shouldn’t we beefing up our patrols in Alaska?

After Obummer’s open mic gaff, he announced that he wants to reduce the U.S.’s nuclear weapons arsenal from 5,000 warheads to just 300. The stunning news of his naive, dangerous, and downright un-American plan percolated into the media during the visit of China’s Vice President Xi Jinping. Coincidence?

I can hear you two saying “No way will the Chinese or Russians attack America. After all, we are the world’s greatest super power.” If so, think again.

First of all, Russia has the largest nuclear weapons arsenal in the world, by far. Some sources say that Russia has 3 times as many nukes as the U.S., who has 5,113 nuclear weapons. And the U.S. still officially claims that China only has about 240 nuclear warheads, but recent reports in the Chinese media put the figure as high as 3,500, along with a stockpile of 50 tons of highly-enriched uranium and plutonium.

Second, in November 1997, President Clinton signed Presidential Decision Directive 60, which directs U.S. military commanders to abandon the time-honored nuclear deterrence of "launch on warning."

Clinton’s National Security Aide Robert Bell proudly proclaimed to a group of disarmament advocates, "In this PDD, we direct our military forces to continue to posture themselves in such a way as to not rely on launch on warning - to be able to absorb a nuclear strike and still have enough force surviving to constitute credible deterrence." So the current U.S.’s official national defense policy is that we will “absorb a nuclear strike” before responding. This is patently preposterous. Respond with what, I ask?

PDD-60 removed the nuclear launch codes from our nuclear submarine commanders, so they cannot fire their missiles without direct communication with the president. Those vital communications links will assuredly not survive an EMP attack or a massive first strike. On top of that we have unilaterally agreed to keep over half of our ballistic missile submarines in port at any one time, where they can easily be targeted. The remaining Trident subs on patrol would be unable to respond when communication links and satellites are downed in a first strike.

When you tell the Chinese and Russians that we are going to absorb a first strike, you induce them to make sure they hit us hard with everything necessary to make sure we cannot respond. This is not “credible deterrence.” It is national suicide. President Clinton's orders to the military to absorb a first strike and not launch on warning still stands today. No subsequent president has repealed that Presidential Decision Directive.

GET READY FOLKS, AN EMP ATTACK IS NOT A MATTER OF IF BUT OF WHEN.

Wait so its the Russians now?

And you said this deal was "done in complete secrecy" (look I used quotation marks!!)...... So how do you know about if it was a secret? Are u a Russian spy? Or did you sell the land?

Hey by the way..... I have a real nice bridge to sell you. It also serves as an EMP shelter.. PM me and we'll set up a a good price.

I almost feel bad but I'm bored...