• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Received a response from Krusick

bigdaddy1

I finally received a response from Peggy Krusick today. Not quite the automated response I would have expected.

Dear Curt:

Thank you for contacting my office. Addressing the concerns and questions of my constituents is my top priority. Please include an address and phone number where you can be reached so I can make sure your concerns are addressed appropriately.

I appreciate hearing from you and look forward to receiving your contact information so I may respond to your concerns.

On, Wisconsin !

I responded with;

Hello Mz Krusick;

My contact information is as follows. My name is Curt Evers, my home address is **** in the city of Greenfield. My cell phone number (***-***-****) is the best way to contact me. The best time to contact me would be evenings after 6:00 P.M. While I am not looking to debate the points I mentioned in my first email, I look forward to hearing from you. I am not an official representative but a member of a growing organization called Wisconsin Carry Inc. We currently have several thousand members and gaining more daily. Our goal is the restoration and preservation of our constitutional rights through out Wisconsin and America.
Thank you for your time
Curt Evers

I deleted some information for spam prevention, but other than that it is as sent. I did not know how many members WCI actally has, but I feel confident in my statement.

bigdaddy1

I kinda figured that also, however as I am in her district she cant just ignore the issue. Although I don't know if there are any other WCI members other people interested in pro-2a in her district. If I am the only person sending her anything like this she will have no incentive to listen. She can afford to loose 1 vote. More people need to get out the pen, keyboard or phone and get the word out to these politicians. The only incentive they have is if they loose enough votes, get enough bad press or get involved with some screw ball idea (hmmmm, maybe something like HEALTH CARE) and risk being voted out. I think there needs to be some rally in the area, getting the word out in Milwaukee.

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
Anybody up for it?

.... I think there needs to be some rally in the area, getting the word out in Milwaukee.

What we need is a big show of numbers on the day our new state government is sworn in. Get hundreds of people marching around the Capital with signs demanding Constitutional Carry and repeal of 941.23. January 3rd is the day. Anybody up for it?

bigdaddy1

What we need is a big show of numbers on the day our new state government is sworn in. Get hundreds of people marching around the Capital with signs demanding Constitutional Carry and repeal of 941.23. January 3rd is the day. Anybody up for it?

I would be willing to take the day off if there were enough of an expected turn out.

Flipper

Campaign Veteran
I kinda figured that also, however as I am in her district she cant just ignore the issue. Although I don't know if there are any other WCI members other people interested in pro-2a in her district. If I am the only person sending her anything like this she will have no incentive to listen. She can afford to loose 1 vote. More people need to get out the pen, keyboard or phone and get the word out to these politicians. The only incentive they have is if they loose enough votes, get enough bad press or get involved with some screw ball idea (hmmmm, maybe something like HEALTH CARE) and risk being voted out. I think there needs to be some rally in the area, getting the word out in Milwaukee.

Looks like a hundred bucks would have put you on her big money contributor listing. She has a lot of cops and firefighters in her district, so you can expect her to be spouting "officer safety" during carry hearings.

http://wisdc.org/index.php?module=w...01250&year=2010&from=2009-01-01&to=2010-10-18

Last edited: