• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

For those worried about UN troops on American soil

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member

since9

Campaign Veteran
I can not fathom a quicker means to purge our country of the malignancy that is the UN, than to send in foriegn troops with blue helmets.

I cannot fathom a quicker means of bankrupting the blue hat industry. :lol:

I wonder what the guys at the range would say if I drew blew berets on my profile targets? Probably ask to fire a few rounds, I suppose.

Ooops, sorry. I suppose that's not the politically chicken, er, "correct" thing to do. I do admire what the U.N. has attempted to accomplish; just not the way they go about it. Frankly, that video was more reality than comedy.

Last edited:

mahkagari

Frankly, that video was more reality than comedy.

The comedic part is people that think the UN has any ability to put their "troops" on US soil. Like any forum full of diplomatic blabbermouths, they're a bunch of schmucks, but more worthy of being objects of derision, not to be feared as potential adversaries.

PrayingForWar

Founder's Club Member
I'm not sure if anyone fears them as potential adversaries. I suspect that in the highly unlikely event that UN troops were placed in a position of performing armed patrols on our soil, they would be viewed as a source of foreign weapons and souveniers.

I also found this video on the same site.

http://www.babelgum.com/6003213

What's funny is that the creators are attempting to portray a Tea Party candidate, but must have used an Obama campaign ad script.

elixin77

Blue helmets stand out against our environment very well.

If they do invade our homeland, I for one welcome our new blue hat overlords, and welcome the free range time.

wolffe

If the UN ever sent in foreign troops to "police" or "quell rebellion", behind every blade of grass would be a rifle.

There would just be simply no way you could combat even 1-2% of the population of the US if they were armed.

since9

Campaign Veteran
If the UN ever sent in foreign troops to "police" or "quell rebellion", behind every blade of grass would be a rifle.

There would just be simply no way you could combat even 1-2% of the population of the US if they were armed.

Since half of us are armed, the UN might successfully combat 2-4% of us.

That is, of course, if our Generals and Admirals, also sworn to "protect and the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic" would even let them step off the boat. I dare say they'd figure out a way to flip the Earth's magnetic field, or at least corrupt their navigation systems, in order to prevent that from happening.

UN observer: "What's the North Star doing in the Southern Hemisphere?"

UN commander: "Shut up and drive. We're almost back home."

wolffe

Since half of us are armed, the UN might successfully combat 2-4% of us.

That is, of course, if our Generals and Admirals, also sworn to "protect and the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic" would even let them step off the boat. I dare say they'd figure out a way to flip the Earth's magnetic field, or at least corrupt their navigation systems, in order to prevent that from happening.

UN observer: "What's the North Star doing in the Southern Hemisphere?"

UN commander: "Shut up and drive. We're almost back home."

2% of the US population is 6,140,131 people (as of 2010), your telling me the UN could handle 6 million heavily armed combatants that know their way around local terrain?

elixin77

2% of the US population is 6,140,131 people (as of 2010), your telling me the UN could handle 6 million heavily armed combatants that know their way around local terrain?

Keep in mind, thats only about 122k people per state. With those numbers, any military can win if they focus on one state at a time.

Also, keep in mind that just because theres a rifle behind every blade of grass, doesn't mean all the grass is going to shoot. That, and not everyone is very well trained.

Tactically, it will be hard (with a 2% armed number), but it can be done if the general is Patton.

Sabotage70

Oh, we'll give them California... But the Nevada border will be a minefield...

Out here in Vegas we have a few long range shooter that have no problem reaching out and touching someone at a 1,000 yards. ;)

Plus it doesn't hurt too have well armed LAC's around.

IMG_0591.jpg

canadian

Who needs the UN? You guys won't even stand up for yourselves against your own government.

M

McX

I cannot fathom a quicker means of bankrupting the blue hat industry. :lol:

I wonder what the guys at the range would say if I drew blew berets on my profile targets? Probably ask to fire a few rounds, I suppose.

Ooops, sorry. I suppose that's not the politically chicken, er, "correct" thing to do. I do admire what the U.N. has attempted to accomplish; just not the way they go about it. Frankly, that video was more reality than comedy.

now there's zombies if i ever saw em!

M

McX

Out here in Vegas we have a few long range shooter that have no problem reaching out and touching someone at a 1,000 yards. ;)

Plus it doesn't hurt too have well armed LAC's around.

IMG_0591.jpg

and there's a damn fine bunch of zombie killers if i ever seen em!..................where's the lawn chairs?