• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open carrier VS. Chris Matthews

HKcarrier

Matthews isn't interested in the interview or hearing what the interviewee has to say. He's just interested in screaming his opinion... that guy is a piece of work.. :banghead:

Outdoorsman

I had to turn it off, couldn't stand his voice anymore. Yep, let's villainize (I think that's a word) the law abiding citizen out exercising his rights. Damn him for exercising his rights. Who does he think he is!?

cm2624

He is still on the air? Msnbc will be happy, so far this thread probably gave them more ratings then they have had in a long time! I cannot stand Matthews or that terrible so called news channel.

PistolPackingMomma

I didn't make it half way through. I did like the interview (I think it was Matthews) of one of the gun owners right after the Gifford's Arizona shooting. Matthews got his ass handed to him.

Last edited:

twoskinsonemanns

I had to turn it off, couldn't stand his voice anymore. Yep, let's villainize (I think that's a word) the law abiding citizen out exercising his rights. Damn him for exercising his rights. Who does he think he is!?

Yup. Him and O'Reilly, usually opposite sides of the the fence, both pompous blowhards that think yelling and overpowering make their argument for them.

M1fan1942

He wanted to know if the guy thought Noboma was a legal President....Why does this matter at all?