• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First Post...finally

Vigil

Hey everyone,

Been lurking here for months. I wanted to wait till my first gun (Ruger SP101) to finally come in before I posted. I haven't had my first public OC yet. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and let you all know what a great resource you guys are for information and motivation. Maybe I'll see you around the Tacoma-Federal Way area :).

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Hey everyone,

Been lurking here for months. I wanted to wait till my first gun (Ruger SP101) to finally come in before I posted. I haven't had my first public OC yet. Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and let you all know what a great resource you guys are for information and motivation. Maybe I'll see you around the Tacoma-Federal Way area :).

Well?

We are waiting for the introduction? Name, age, SS#, address, etc....

Welcome to OCDO, remember, 2nd Saturday of each month at the Starbucks off 348th and Hwy 18, 9am.

ConcordScout

Welcome

You're not alone. I too lurked for quite a while and just read until posting my for the first time the other day.

Sparky508

Well?

We are waiting for the introduction? Name, age, SS#, address, etc....

Welcome to OCDO, remember, 2nd Saturday of each month at the Starbucks off 348th and Hwy 18, 9am.

We will of course require a routing number from your banking institution, I mean in order to receive a...........uhm...........proper introduction.......:rolleyes:

Vigil

We will of course require a routing number from your banking institution, I mean in order to receive a...........uhm...........proper introduction.......:rolleyes:

Did you want to wire some funds to my account then?

I think I like OCDO introductions ;)