• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WTF? ALICE 2012 Bunker & time space continuum?

45acpForMe

What do you all make of this article?

What is exactly going on in Norway and why would it disturb the US president and Secretary of Defense enough to bug out to a new unknown "2012" bunker?

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2010/1...nt-to-2012-alice-bunker-due-to-norway-spiral/

Are scientists playing with the time-space-continuum or something? I heard reports in the past where some thought their work could create a small black hole within the earth.

jimd_21

Well in theory the Hadron or Cern collider could potentially create a mini blackhole....But Theories are like A$$-holes everyone has one....

But after research and interest i do not like what they are attempting to do...just a gut feeling.

JackOR

signs_zoomie_hats.jpg

Dreamer

blackholes evaporate emitting hawking radiation

rate inverse of mass big slow little fast

gone already

except luddite liddian ignorance

most powerful force in universe

I'm glad to see that the majority of the people who "refute" the "conspiracy theorists" are so articulate, and have such a clear and concise method of communication.

We REALLY need to change the national bird of the US to the Ostrich...

Last edited: