• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lizzy's 10/28?

wild boar

What happened last week...

Tiffany, and I were the only ones. Didn't change the extreme quality of the meal, taaassdeeee!!! boar out.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Tiffany, and I were the only ones. Didn't change the extreme quality of the meal, taaassdeeee!!! boar out.

My schedule is a bit off right now. We went last Sunday for brunch....quite a few of us actually and we didn't see Da Boar! Deserae said she hadn't see ya!

We got there at 11:30 and stayed till past 2 in the bar. Oh....I was open carrying in the lounge. Quite nice sitting at the bar, open carrying and having a cold one.

I may go tomorrow for brunch but I won't know until tomorrow what our schedule is.

Carry on!

skky

My schedule is a bit off right now. We went last Sunday for brunch....quite a few of us actually and we didn't see Da Boar! Deserae said she hadn't see ya!

We got there at 11:30 and stayed till past 2 in the bar. Oh....I was open carrying in the lounge. Quite nice sitting at the bar, open carrying and having a cold one.

I may go tomorrow for brunch but I won't know until tomorrow what our schedule is.

Carry on!

I will catch you drinking one of these days, maybe tomorrow, and I will be calling the police. MY OPINION

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Go Right Ahead. It Is 100% Legal To Drink Openly.

I will catch you drinking one of these days, maybe tomorrow, and I will be calling the police. MY OPINION

And I see the super Troll is back. Meet me at Lizzy's tomorrow. I'll be the one wearing the "Don't Tread On Me" tee shirt (yellow) and the Glock 36. I'll have my video camera with me to record your harassment.

It is 100% legal to drink ANYTHING (water, soda, alcoholic beverages, coffee, etc) while open carrying no matter where I am. The law only prohibits CONCEALED CARRY in a bar.

See you tomorrow at 11 at Lizzy's. I'm betting you won't be there.

skky

And I see the super Troll is back. Meet me at Lizzy's tomorrow. I'll be the one wearing the "Don't Tread On Me" tee shirt (yellow) and the Glock 36. I'll have my video camera with me to record your harassment.

It is 100% legal to drink ANYTHING (water, soda, alcoholic beverages, coffee, etc) while open carrying no matter where I am. The law only prohibits CONCEALED CARRY in a bar.

See you tomorrow at 11 at Lizzy's. I'm betting you won't be there.

Not harrassing anybody, I will call the police on anyone I see drinking alcohol while carrying a firearm. The police will be glad to sort it out.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Like I Said: I'll Be There Tomorrow

Not harrassing anybody, I will call the police on anyone I see drinking alcohol while carrying a firearm. The police will be glad to sort it out.

And I will record the entire event for criminal harassment charges against you. My opinion.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
As I will be recording you for charges as well. MY OPINION

LOL! I'm sure you will be there. I will let the staff and owners know to expect you.

See you tomorrow...please introduce yourself to me since you will know what I look like from my description in the previous post.

HandyHamlet

And yet you see fit to keep coming back here under different accounts... Just to harass members of the forum. How many times have you been banned?

You are one sick ****.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Please Join Me Tomorrow At Lizzy's Green Cafe In Kansasville. See You At 11!

I do not harrass anyone, just stating my OPINION. MY OPINION.

I'll be there tomorrow for lunch at 11. I'm inviting you to join me for lunch on me. I'll buy you one of Lizzy's famous burgers and fries! After lunch we can sit at the bar and discuss the law and politics over a cold one.

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon
And yet you see fit to keep coming back here under different accounts... Just to harass members of the forum. How many times have you been banned?

You are one sick ****.
No, I think this one is a copycat troll... he/she/it is too obvious to be OUR troll... my opinion ha-ha!
2880cur.jpg