• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lizzy's 10/28?

wild boar

It's been awhile since

we have had the pleasure of the tiny minded one. If the absence was for personal advancement, it seems to have fallen far short of even the lowest of expectations. The tiny minded one will be for ever destine to the chore of the kisser of other people's bottoms. We must be tolerant with the shallow one and share, if just for a moment, kindness. The season is upon us, so lets all chip in on this act. Perhaps, if he or she is good, Santa might bring it a personality...... NAAAAAAAAAAAAA. boar out.

protias

I think I saw logables once. He was wearing a pretty sundress and I have to say, he gave me a hard on. :banana:

XDFDE45

Yes he is. When I saw him in his sun dress and he saw I was aroused, he flashed me!
buttlift.jpg

00unseecat.jpg

skky

traitor, backstabber

I am neither. You are one of the fringe fanatics on here who do nothing but whine, complain and disrespect EVERYTHING and EVERYONE from Governor Walker to Legislators to people who are comfortable with SB35.

At least I say what I will do unlike the fanatics on here who scheme and do nothing but try to mess up the permitting process for the many who just want a permit and will be satisfied.

The majority of posters here are decent folks looking for and posting information. The fanatics here do nothing except give responsible, law abiiding gun owners a bad image.

wild boar

XDT'S picture 0f...

... Mr. P's lady has ass up to her ears! WOW P, did you do that??? boar out.

Last edited:

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is.

I am neither. You are one of the fringe fanatics on here who do nothing but whine, complain and disrespect EVERYTHING and EVERYONE from Governor Walker to Legislators to people who are comfortable with SB35.

At least I say what I will do unlike the fanatics on here who scheme and do nothing but try to mess up the permitting process for the many who just want a permit and will be satisfied.

The majority of posters here are decent folks looking for and posting information. The fanatics here do nothing except give responsible, law abiiding gun owners a bad image.

I'll be at Lizzy's as I stated at 11 today. You know what to look for. After I have my meal I will be in the lounge enjoying a cold one. I won't be breaking any laws today or any time in the future. This has nothing to do with schemes or Act 35 or the upcoming concealed carry license. This has to do with you, an apparently unstable anti rights fanatic who doesn't want anyone exercising a right they don't agree with.

Put up or shut up.

skky

I'll be at Lizzy's as I stated at 11 today. You know what to look for. After I have my meal I will be in the lounge enjoying a cold one. I won't be breaking any laws today or any time in the future. This has nothing to do with schemes or Act 35 or the upcoming concealed carry license. This has to do with you, an apparently unstable anti rights fanatic who doesn't want anyone exercising a right they don't agree with.

Put up or shut up.

I am a repsonsible firearms owner who will have a CC permit providing fanatics such as yourself abide by the law, quit disrespecting the current laws concerning firearms and by your own admission MAY be drinking alcohol and carrying a firearm.

So I see you will not specify if a COLD ONE contains alcohol or not. Perhaps you should put up or shut up.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Heading To Lizzy's Now.

I am a repsonsible firearms owner who will have a CC permit providing fanatics such as yourself abide by the law, quit disrespecting the current laws concerning firearms and by your own admission MAY be drinking alcohol and carrying a firearm.

So I see you will not specify if a COLD ONE contains alcohol or not. Perhaps you should put up or shut up.

There is no law prohibiting drinking alcohol while open carrying. None. You can make up anything you want in your own mind but the facts are the facts. I won't be breaking the law today. Same as having a beer and driving afterward. It's done millions of times a day in the country...heck, maybe even in this STATE. It isn't against the law. The law is broken when a person drinks too much and loses control of his/her faculties.

Believe it or not there are still people in this country that can think for themselves and don't need people like you forcing their will on them.

Once again I offer you the chance to show your face in public at a prescribed location and time. I am leaving for Lizzy's now. Many people know me and the entire staff knows me well at Lizzy's. Many people have seen me drink a beer at Lizzy's Lounge including both the owners while open carrying.

Here is your chance to get me for not breaking any law. You can't miss knowing who I am once you get there.