• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OCDO/WAGUN Fun shoot Nov 5th Capitol Forest "Pit"

tombrewster421

I will be there! I have two guns that I haven't ever shot and they need to be broken in. I'll buy a few boxes a Cabela's and I also have some 4' paper targets for 500 yard ranges if there's enough distance to use those.

massivedesign

I will be there! I have two guns that I haven't ever shot and they need to be broken in. I'll buy a few boxes a Cabela's and I also have some 4' paper targets for 500 yard ranges if there's enough distance to use those.

Nope. Most you can get at the pit is about 125. I'll have my steel plate(s) there for people who want to ding some pistol rounds.

Justman1020

money's tight, so I'm probably only going to get like 100 rounds of 9mm, and one box of 12 gauge and call it a day :/

Justman1020

Also running a little behind, just got outa the shower, got to lock and clear 2 weapons get dressed and have half hr drive, so, i will be to the flag pole by 9:15-20

Jim675

Founder's Club Member
SigGuy23 and I were there. Along with 50 other people. Were some of them you?
At any rate we had a good time adding to the pumpkinny carnage at the pit.

It was a pleasure to meet SigGuy23.

SigGuy23.jpg

SigGuy23

Activist Member
It was a pleasure to meet you to Jim675. :D Nice pic of me. Thanks for letting me shoot your guns today. I had a blast. :D

massivedesign

Sigguy and Jim, I was the guy to your right... We had the tannerite and I had the suppressed .22 that Jim shot!

Was a pretty good turnout, saw a lot of guys I recognized. And dammit Brewster.... Each time I looked over, you were shooting, then poof, you were gone...

Oh yhea... Pumpkin + Tannerite = Pumpkin Rain....

Click the pic...

SigGuy23

Activist Member
That's pretty funny. Jim and I were thinking we went to the wrong pit lol. I figured out later after I saw you jacket and then your avatar on here that it was you. That was some good times. You guys had some pretty serious firepower. :D Nice video BTW.

tombrewster421

ae158040-de10-3e1e.jpg
Sigguy and Jim, I was the guy to your right... We had the tannerite and I had the suppressed .22 that Jim shot!

Was a pretty good turnout, saw a lot of guys I recognized. And dammit Brewster.... Each time I looked over, you were shooting, then poof, you were gone...

Oh yhea... Pumpkin + Tannerite = Pumpkin Rain....

Click the pic...

Yeah, sorry for the quick exit. That's just what happens sometimes when you've got a hungry little girl to take care of. On top of that, one of the last things I did was to slice through my thumbnail while charging my Draco.😰 I fixed that issue with a little grinding when I got home. I can't believe that they would have a part that sharp on a gun right by where the charging handle slides.

Last edited:

Just Us

Good times!! The pumpkins were awesome, fruits and vegetables plus flying bullets of all sizes. I'd do it again. Good group of people out there! Thanks!

To see all the kids getting involved, learning in a safe environment is great.

SigGuy23

Activist Member
massivedesign
Sig, anytime you want to make something go boom, let me know .

Good to know. Will do. I had a great weekend meeting all of these OCDO members. I also spent way to much money on ammo lol. Oh well good times. :D

I also tested some 1911's at West coast Armory today. I liked the kimber's the best. The Springfield's were kind of disappointing. They felt nice and looked good but were not very accurate. To bad those kimbers are just so dang expensive. :( I saw a used Colt 1911A1 there for 539.99 I wanted to get it so bad, but just do not have the money right now. :( I still had fun shooting them all though.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Coffee is great, but maybe we can make a gravel pit a monthly (or every 2 months) event, like the Starbucks events? I like coffee, but actually shooting is more fun. If coffee is important, I will bring my generator and coffee maker. We just need to come up with better ways to transport all our junk from the parking area. Thanks Massive for the kid cart! Maybe make each event a theme, like this one. Thanksgiving might involve turkeys in some way? Anyway just a thought, feel free to pitch in any thoughts.