• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

5/18 (Sat)--Gun Turn-In, Northwest Detroit

davidmcbeth

Banned
How much for a loaded gun? Yuck yuck yuck ....

Don't bring pipe bombs .. a guy somewhere else just got arrested for bringing one ... leave those at home for when you need them I guess

Evil Creamsicle

There is one under construction at the state fair grounds, or rather what used to be the state fair grounds.

As a side note, thats kind of awesome. I miss the state fair but I also like being close as hell to Meijer.

Though considering the area its in, I may still go to the one on Coolidge.

FreeInAZ

He was detained for telling a LEO to F off....SMH

Guess they don't understand the 1A either? Go figure? Thugs with badges for the most part IMHO. I hope he sues them for violating his rights. They don't care I guess as they can just claim they're broke as usually and skirt paying the award. :rolleyes:

FreeInAZ

he was cited for disorderly too. but some of the other deputies who did not approve of the ticket said they would try to push for it not to go through... we'll see. jack said he may be lawyering up monday.

They couldn't lie to get their way. So then they try to scare you into leaving. When that doesn't work they issue BS sitations - bad cop 101 in all it's shame. Typical day in Detroit LE.