• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Need ten bucks, file Red Bull claim that you did not grow wings

WalkingWolf

http://www.energydrinksettlement.com/index

Plaintiffs brought these lawsuits, alleging that Red Bull’s marketing and labeling misrepresents both the functionality and safety of Red Bull beverages. Plaintiffs made claims against Red Bull for breach of express warranty, unjust enrichment, and violations of various states’ consumer protection statutes. Red Bull denies any and all wrongdoing or liability and maintains that its marketing and labeling have always been entirely truthful and accurate.

Funniest thing I have seen today, people literally sued Red Bull because they did not grow wings.

What the heck I am getting my ten bucks...

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
And I sued the makers of Ax body spray. I used it and chicks did not attack me (in a good way).

Settlement for 10 million ! lol

MSG Laigaie

Campaign Veteran
I find it difficult enough to stay off the "shopping list". Grocery stores asking for your email, drug store wants tele number. Facial recognition is in the future with a sales pitch tailored to you. No thank you, I do not participate. We had someone a while back complaining about the gay sales popups he was getting on his computer. He blamed the site. Go figure.

Why would you sell your info for ten bucks? This is a great deal for red bull. You give them all your info for a sawbuck and they sell, and sell, and resell all your stuff. Gee did you guys apply for your obama phones?? Did you vote for him??

WalkingWolf

I find it difficult enough to stay off the "shopping list". Grocery stores asking for your email, drug store wants tele number. Facial recognition is in the future with a sales pitch tailored to you. No thank you, I do not participate. We had someone a while back complaining about the gay sales popups he was getting on his computer. He blamed the site. Go figure.

Why would you sell your info for ten bucks? This is a great deal for red bull. You give them all your info for a sawbuck and they sell, and sell, and resell all your stuff. Gee did you guys apply for your obama phones?? Did you vote for him??

I wasn't actually intending to send in a claim, or expected anyone else to. Depending on how many people file claims though I doubt Red Bull is going to make big bucks off of this. And because if I took their money what makes you think I would just buy their products.

Did you vote for Obama?

twoskinsonemanns

Just for the sake of factual information there is a privacy clause on the website explaining they do "not rent, sell or otherwise disclose for any other purpose PII (personally-identifiable information)". There is details about when they will disclose PII and it essentially says only if the IRS demands it.

solus

Just for the sake of factual information there is a privacy clause on the website explaining they do "not rent, sell or otherwise disclose for any other purpose PII (personally-identifiable information)". There is details about when they will disclose PII and it essentially says only if the IRS demands it.

and if you believe that twoskinsonemann, you missed the small print where there will be a drawing from the collected name(s) giving away a bridge to the lucky winner...

geez...

ipse

twoskinsonemanns

and if you believe that twoskinsonemann, you missed the small print where there will be a drawing from the collected name(s) giving away a bridge to the lucky winner...

geez...

ipse

Do you disbelieve everything you read, or just that from educated folks?

solus

you might have had too much red bull as you are testy and taking everything personally...that you believe everything you read must have missed reading about the hackers who have stolen names, addresses, account numbers from target, j p morgan and multiple others...yepper, that is true, red bull didn't release the names...did they...but by goodness they are sure collecting the a gaggle of personal information left and right...all for 10$$.

you sending your ten buck to the MS attorney?

as mentioned elsewhere...called critical thinking skills might wish to engage in it...provides quite a bit of clarity to reading comprehension.

i'll take the latter comment as a compliment...

ipse

Last edited: