• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

East Lake Washington (Duvall) Meet Up August 7th 8am

badkarma

Monthly Meet Up. Duvall Starbucks. 8am on August 7th(Sunday morning).

Last time I had some address issues so here is the accurate address.

26304 NE Big Rock Rd Bldg B Duvall, WA 98019

It is NOT the one in the Safeways. It is across Big Rock road from the Safeways.

We had 5 people last month. Let's see if we can get 7-10 this time. Bring a friend.

sudden valley gunner

Anyone interested in throwing lead afterwards let me know.

Badkarma was my name years ago when I was a grunt.

I still use the term. I just found it interesting how some people in the culture the word Karma came from actually view the word. If you are ever up in Bham area let me know can meet for coffee.

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
I should be good for this Sunday.

My wife just informed me that we will be going camping this weekend, so it seems I am out yet again. If I can sneak out of camp for a few hours I’ll try, otherwise hopefully next time.

badkarma

Just tell her you traded or won a gun raffle while you were at the show.....lol

I like it. I had a squad leader who hid his guns in an old Ford truck. He had it completly rebuilt then had "pockets" created in the cab and engine compartment where he had them stored. He also had a credit card for his gun habit that the bill did not come to his house. He had it sent to the Battalion mail room.

Last edited:

badkarma

Ok guys. Just a few minor points that I feel should be brought up.

I was there at 9. Besides the cashier, no one noticed at first. I sat strong side out so everyone sitting already didnt see my unicorn. There was a group of 5 older guys and one with a Browning hat. A guy walked right up to them said hi and sat down like they were old friends.

About 20 min goes by and the guy that came in got up and went to his car. They guys started making fun of him because they didn't know him and he was here meeting some "gun group". They said he was probably going out to get his guns and shoot up the windows. He came back in and I stood up so they could see I was carrying. I told him I was who he was looking for. There was a long silence as they all stared at me and they other guy. They left about 10 minutes later.

So my point is that it isn't so much the lack of comment while you are there but what they say about it when you leave that you really get a sense of what people think. Had they seen my unicorn prior they probably handled the situation differently and defiantly not made the piss poor comments about the other guy. I'm going to start making it a point to see that group specifically so I can see if they have the balls to say sarcastic comments to my face.

CEM

Ok guys. Just a few minor points that I feel should be brought up.

I was there at 9. Besides the cashier, no one noticed at first. I sat strong side out so everyone sitting already didnt see my unicorn. There was a group of 5 older guys and one with a Browning hat. A guy walked right up to them said hi and sat down like they were old friends.

About 20 min goes by and the guy that came in got up and went to his car. They guys started making fun of him because they didn't know him and he was here meeting some "gun group". They said he was probably going out to get his guns and shoot up the windows. He came back in and I stood up so they could see I was carrying. I told him I was who he was looking for. There was a long silence as they all stared at me and they other guy. They left about 10 minutes later.

So my point is that it isn't so much the lack of comment while you are there but what they say about it when you leave that you really get a sense of what people think. Had they seen my unicorn prior they probably handled the situation differently and defiantly not made the piss poor comments about the other guy. I'm going to start making it a point to see that group specifically so I can see if they have the balls to say sarcastic comments to my face.

I'm not sure what to say to that. First off those guys were immature jerks. I don't know the other person but hopefully he doesn't feel embarrassed at all.

That's just very odd and not right on many levels.