• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Madison area training.

Sorcice

My aunt is interested in getting training for her ccw. Are there any classes in the near future say 2 weeks to month out beside gander mountain that qualify for ccw lic? Preferably from open-carry member.

Sorcice

I tried calling and a guys voice was on the machine. I left a message but no return call so far in almost 24 hrs. Are you sure that's the right number?

Vandil

Deerfield Pistol and Profession Equipment Supply offer a class but I am unsure of cost on it.

RR_Broccoli

MATC (Madison College) was running classes in November. Probably still are. $99 bucks, 6 hours, compliant cert when you are done. The instructors were very good and probably right up "my aunt's" alley if she's not a gun person.

Sorcice

Nice. I received a PM from shotgun about a class and waiting for details but I will look into that as an alternative.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
Upcoming Training In January...

Nice. I received a PM from shotgun about a class and waiting for details but I will look into that as an alternative.

I don't know how far you are willing to drive but there is a class in Elkhorn on the 14th: https://www.facebook.com/events/315929031761567/

We have others scheduled. I am fairly certain that if you go to www.wisconsincarry.org and enter your email address in the subscribe section on the bottom, middle portion of the screen you will receive emails about the Wisconsin Carry concealed carry classes as they are scheduled. I've received quite a few emails showing classes all over Wisconsin.

It is indeed a good thing to join Wisconsin Carry.