• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hello Kentucky Krew,

Sir Diealotz

Been on USA carry posting for a few years however the Kentucky section is kind of dead at USA carry, so I registered here today.

I open carry 90% of the time.

So just saying “Hey”

DrakeZ07

Been on USA carry posting for a few years however the Kentucky section is kind of dead at USA carry, so I registered here today.

So just saying “Hey”

Hiyas and welcome to our place of super happy fun time! For being a new registrant to OCDO's Kentucky section, if we ever meet in person, I'll give you a big hug and a banana, or something long and enjoyable.

We may have our slow spots here, but we're the group to be with :3

Please pay homage to our shrine of the holster, made completely out of peeps by buying gutshot some thicker glasses, he's the oldest amongst us, and the wisest. You'll meet a colourful bunch of people here, all with various political and social differences, opinions, and charecteristics that make us fun, and cool. Kentucky might be a boring state in regards to social activities, for the most part, but that doesn't mean that we have to be boring people too!

Just watch out for Isaac, he'll use his cute babyface looks to distract you and woo you into giving him your car keys to play with, while Neuroblades comes in and obscenely gropes your carry pistol... >.> You can't trust those Ashland-area OC'ers... they'll some how, some way, use telepathy to screw with your sense of direction, and throw you off track so you end up driving AWAY from the Ashland meet-up spot, and then ask for directions in a far out town that starts with an 'A'.

~<3~

Sir Diealotz

Thanks for the welcome Drake,

Although I’m a registered “Newbie” I’ve been lurking for quite some time so I have a decent grasp of the Ky Krews dealings and recent events.

Would like to make one of the local meet ups or ???? like the one in Lexington. I may have met one or two of you guys at one of the Lexington Gun shows in the past few years if any of you were working the KC3 booth.

DrakeZ07

Thanks for the welcome Drake,

Although I’m a registered “Newbie” I’ve been lurking for quite some time so I have a decent grasp of the Ky Krews dealings and recent events.

Would like to make one of the local meet ups or ???? like the one in Lexington. I may have met one or two of you guys at one of the Lexington Gun shows in the past few years if any of you were working the KC3 booth.

And for the record, please, I beg of you, don't be one of those people who uses the letter 'K' when spelling words and places that begin with, or have in part, the letter 'C'. That makes me want to throw the spiders in my spider collection at people while shouting "THE FOIL HAT CHAFES MY EARS!" D:<

Sir Diealotz

And for the record, please, I beg of you, don't be one of those people who uses the letter 'K' when spelling words and places that begin with, or have in part, the letter 'C'. That makes me want to throw the spiders in my spider collection at people while shouting "THE FOIL HAT CHAFES MY EARS!" D:<

I don't get it? Kan you not understand my kalculating korrectly kuning artikulated scills? Maybe I'm cixelsyd (Hey I actually used a C that time, oh know I did it again?!?!?!?!)

OK I'll stop :lol:

I'll make a not of it and try not to use too many k's :p

By the way turtles > spiders

back on topic

"Hey Yall"

neuroblades

hiyas and welcome to our place of super happy fun time! For being a new registrant to ocdo's kentucky section, if we ever meet in person, i'll give you a big hug and a banana, or something long and enjoyable.

We may have our slow spots here, but we're the group to be with :3

please pay homage to our shrine of the holster, made completely out of peeps by buying gutshot some thicker glasses, he's the oldest amongst us, and the wisest. You'll meet a colourful bunch of people here, all with various political and social differences, opinions, and charecteristics that make us fun, and cool. Kentucky might be a boring state in regards to social activities, for the most part, but that doesn't mean that we have to be boring people too!

Just watch out for isaac, he'll use his cute babyface looks to distract you and woo you into giving him your car keys to play with, while neuroblades comes in and obscenely gropes your carry pistol... >.> you can't trust those ashland-area oc'ers... They'll some how, some way, use telepathy to screw with your sense of direction, and throw you off track so you end up driving away from the ashland meet-up spot, and then ask for directions in a far out town that starts with an 'a'.

~<3~

rotflmboiapop

Last edited:

neuroblades

So just saying “Hey”

Hello and welcome aboard the OCDO forum! I used to post some on the USA Carry site as well but as you mentioned it was just too slow and not much content posted there, sadly. This place seems to be the place for OC in KY.

neuroblades

Are you talking about Kalifornia & Amerika? *LOL* Comrade Obama would not be pleased with you, Drake! *LMBO*

KRM59

Greetings to OCDO

first of all welcome to the group.... ! I know this is off topic, but i do OC while riding so wanted to share my sexy beast with my Ky OC friends. both ones i have met and ones i hope to. and no Drake you can't ride on the back :lol:

0061.jpg

Last edited:

Sir Diealotz

Nice Ride KRM, I need to get one of those.

This is my ride but carrying while racing is a bit uncomfortable LOL!

Damon Run 2 DSC_0276.jpgphoca_thumb_l_friday%20bowling%20green%20nmra%20c-94.jpg

DrakeZ07

I would one-up you all with a picture of my Jeep decked out in full hail and debris guards, but the bad-arse effect doesn't really kick in when it's in my drive way. If I can ever remember to take a picture of it while chasing and intercepting tornadoes and tornadic storms in the Plains, then I'll do so. Maybe I can get Gutshot to come with me next season, and remind me; He's the type of person where he'd probably stand in a field, a few hundred yards from a stalled wedge tornado, smoking a pipe, wearing sun glasses, with the whole "Not a single F*** is given" thing going on.

Sir Diealotz

I would one-up you all with a picture of my Jeep decked out in full hail and debris guards, but the bad-arse effect doesn't really kick in when it's in my drive way. If I can ever remember to take a picture of it while chasing and intercepting tornadoes and tornadic storms in the Plains, then I'll do so. Maybe I can get Gutshot to come with me next season, and remind me; He's the type of person where he'd probably stand in a field, a few hundred yards from a stalled wedge tornado, smoking a pipe, wearing sun glasses, with the whole "Not a single F*** is given" thing going on.

One of my racing buddies is a diesel mechanic in Oklahoma. They chase all those spinny twisty thingies... Looks like fun.