• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Second Annual Right to Carry Barbecue!

matthewg123

oh dont get me wrong! I have been reading a lot about Shane and really want to pick his brain! (for a moment, im sure he will be busy.)

see you there!

carry for myself

if i make it youll see me. look for the guy dressed very well with a glock in a serpa. with a very nervous looking girl sporting a SIG in a serpa. that will be me and the gf haha will be her first time OCing ;-)............IF we can make it lol not too sure yet

WantsToCarry

I should be attending. And im going to try and bring a few friends. I have a few things I need to buy tho haha. First I need a sturdy belt. Next A MOCA shirt if I ever get around to it, and Third I want a Serpa. The problem Im running into is Blackhawk! doesn't carry the sporster in a left hand XD capacity. So I gotta spend a little extra coin for a left hand Serpa. Oh well..haha.

Steve Davis

If you'll have me...

Hey all, if I can make it, can I join you for some BBQ and good time? I live in NH so I'm not exactly part of the MOCA. BUT.... I'm trying to OC more often than I do but living in Portsmouth makes it a pain to do, so I'm looking for people who are like me and want to exercise their rights given to them for advice. Hope to hear from you guys/gals. Thanks.

ep0k

Yes, I recommend unofficial rules (there are ways to apply them) - starting with normal handguns properly holstered, no long guns, no political efforts (distracts from the main mission of getting like minded people together and acclimating the public)

Have a ball - wish I could be there.

These are almost the exact same rules I already have posted on the website. Looks like we think alike.

http://maineopencarry.org/rules.html

Hey all, if I can make it, can I join you for some BBQ and good time? I live in NH so I'm not exactly part of the MOCA. BUT.... I'm trying to OC more often than I do but living in Portsmouth makes it a pain to do, so I'm looking for people who are like me and want to exercise their rights given to them for advice. Hope to hear from you guys/gals. Thanks.

You're more than welcome to attend. This is a public event, open to all.