• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Happy Halloween

dragongtr

Me, and boy did the Jimmy Johns delivery drivers eye's bug out when I was signing the receipt, kept looking back at the door as he was walking away.

B

Bikenut

Thought someone should say it.

How many are going to OC tonight? I know I will.
I guess I don't understand... even though it is Halloween... why would tonight be any different than any other night in reference to OC?

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
I OCed around the neighborhood with my son and at a local church for a free festival thing.

Last edited:

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
I did consider, ever so briefly, attending my son's Halloween party @ school dressed as a LEO, OC of course. Then, I thought about the possible problems with that and I thought... impersonation?? No thank you.

Last edited:

HKcarrier

I briefly considered dressing up as a 'cowboy' with my gun hanging off my hip... but I was too lazy to put something together... then when the time came, I didn't even switch from my CC hoolster to OC holster... was too busy getting the kids, getting them fed, and getting trick or treating done... plus I was sick.

I also briefly considered trick or treating while OCing pistol AND evil black rifle, but I haven't put my sling attachment on yet.

Mitchell

I walked up and down Britton walking with a friend my brother for about an hour. That is all the bums in town allows.

Both have a bit of dismay that the cops are not called nor do they stop.

Mitchell

Yeah, now if only I could remember those one liners at the right time. Did have a couple teens trick or treating one said something about being shot... I did not respond or react.