• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Knife vs gun

cablebob

I bet two blasts in the air from a double barreld shotgun would have scared him off. NOT!!

One less BG!

OC for ME

Fuq
a man was shot and killed by a homeowner after he attempted to break into a home in spokane, wash. By entering through the doggie door.

Police say the homeowners knew the man who attempted to break into their home. The incident occurred at around 7 p.m. Wednesday night.

A witness told police that the man, armed with a large knife, attempted to force his way into the home though the doggie door, krem-tv reports. The homeowner then shot the intruder in the chest.

OC for ME

You are welcome.

As to the OP. Non-story in my view. Self-defense in the home. In a state that seems to respect the natural right to self-defense.

jeeper1

If you want a response from me, then use words because I don't know what Fuq means and don't really want to know.

eye95

If you want a response from me, use words, not a link. I don't click blind links. See? I can be snarky too!

Moving on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Not sure if justifiable. If the guy was stuck in the doggie door, I would call 911, hold my gun on him, and laugh till the police arrived.