• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Visiting Arcata from Washington

.45ACPaddy

Hey all, I'll be coming from Washington to visit my uncle in Arcata. I'll arrive tomorrow, the 17th, and leave Saturday. Are any of you in the area? I'd love to get together for an OC meet sometime during the week. Unloaded open carry is gonna feel awfully weird to me, but it's better than none!

I'll be reading over all of the flyers and FAQ's tonight.

Last edited:

Gundude

Hey all, I'll be coming from Washington to visit my uncle in Arcata. I'll arrive tomorrow, the 17th, and leave Saturday. Are any of you in the area? I'd love to get together for an OC meet sometime during the week. Unloaded open carry is gonna feel awfully weird to me, but it's better than none!

I'll be reading over all of the flyers and FAQ's tonight.

Be careful there. Arcata is the indoor dope growing capital of Calif. Don't ask how I know this.

.45ACPaddy

Alrighty, I'm staying in McKinlyeyville, so anyone around the McKinleyville/Arcata/Eureka area who would like to gather for coffee, please let me know! I'm going to OC at least once while I'm down here.

cato

Alrighty, I'm staying in McKinlyeyville, so anyone around the McKinleyville/Arcata/Eureka area who would like to gather for coffee, please let me know! I'm going to OC at least once while I'm down here.

McKinleyville - 'Oklahoma by the Sea'

You there now? Watch out for school zones. Come to Ca on vacation leave on probation... :(

PM me your number I have a friend up there.

Last edited: