• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Utah CCW Class - October 16 - Richmond, IL

MikeMoore

Utah CCW Class
Dates: Saturday, October 16, 2010 @ 10AM
Cost: $85

Register by visiting our website, www.anywhereccw.com or emailing mike@anywhereccw.com

Class includes:

• The Class
• Passport Photos
• Fingerprinting
• Mail everything required to Utah's Bureau of Criminal Identification for processing

If you're interested or have questions, contact me: mike@anywhereccw.com

If you have any questions or problems, please let me know!

-Mike
815-534-GUNS (4867)
mike@anywhereccw.com
http://www.anywhereccw.com

J.Gleason

Banned
Maybe you could post all of your classes in one thread instead of clogging up an Open Carry forum with ads for Concealed Carry classes. Especially since those permits are not honored or recognized in Wisconsin anyways.

MikeMoore

Maybe you could post all of your classes in one thread instead of clogging up an Open Carry forum with ads for Concealed Carry classes. Especially since those permits are not honored or recognized in Wisconsin anyways.

The permits might not be honored or recognized in Wisconsin, but people do tend to travel to gun friendlier states and wish to be able to carry there... by getting the Utah permit, you can carry in 29 other states (30 starting January 1st!), which seems like a phenominal reason to me to get this permit!

If anyone has questions, please let me know!
Mike

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
Indeed, many Wisconsin resident citizen activists are speaking and working against the state's indulgence of permitted carry.

MikeMoore

Mike. Ignore the hubris from Grumpy Old Men.

Thanks for taking the time to teach the courses that allow us to carry in several states.

Thanks Spartacus! My goal is obviously to make some side $$, but I price it considerably lower than other instructors so that more people can take it and the right to carry can be had by all! :)

johnny amish

Thanks Spartacus! My goal is obviously to make some side $$, but I price it considerably lower than other instructors so that more people can take it and the right to carry can be had by all! :)

You should not feel bad about making some profit for providing a service, you put in the time, effort and expence to get certified to teach this class. Even if we can get unpermitted carry in Wisconsin [and I hope we do] we will still need a permitt to carry in other states. Thank you for offering this at a price much lower than everybody else.

Last edited:

Spartacus

Banned

God bless America and the right to profit by labor. I never regretted one dollar I spent on training.

AaronS

Better still, this class is given in a state that I don't think gun ownership is even legal for me (I have no FOID card). All this CCW stuff on an OPEN CARRY forum... I guess I am just not smart enough to get it...