• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oc in spokane

Jeff Hayes

Welcome to the forums roysempire.

Yes you can OC in Spokane, I and several others do on a regular basis. The big joke is OC is so mundane in the Spokane, North Idaho that we dont have much to report except for no one paid any attention to us including law enforcement.

We are having a coffee meeting mest Saturday morning come on down and join us you dont have to OC to come have coffee and see what its all about. Good group of folks with a lot of knowledge.

fastfish600

Welcome to the forums roysempire.

Yes you can OC in Spokane, I and several others do on a regular basis. The big joke is OC is so mundane in the Spokane, North Idaho that we dont have much to report except for no one paid any attention to us including law enforcement.

We are having a coffee meeting mest Saturday morning come on down and join us you dont have to OC to come have coffee and see what its all about. Good group of folks with a lot of knowledge.

Where is the coffee meet going to be held? At the present time I am free Saturday morning.

Trigger Dr

Coffee is the 19th range clean up is optional. See ya'll there. Squeak wont be there so no one has to buy him coffee besides I heard he cant find his security badge. I won a gun too.

Here is the link to the next Coffee meet up.

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?87627-Spokane-Coffee-and-Range-cleanup-day.-3-19

Here is a picture of Squeak for easy recognition.
badhairday-1.jpg

fetch

Welcome to the forum. Despite some of the "distractions" of the previous posters, there are still a couple of issues that need to be resolved. The sheriffs dept. is up to speed with OC and have been trained. The Spokane PD, on the other hand, was given correct information about OC but chose to write their own interpretation. This leaves the city, i.e. taxpayers, open to lawsuits. This still needs to be corrected. Also, the city council needs to be addressed again to update them. Other then that, carry on.