• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

SB93 as of 6/14/11...Will solmebody please dumb this down 4 me??

TangoDown

So what's the deal as of yesterday Tuesday the 14th? What was ammended, and what happend after yesterdays vote? And what does this mean as far as our CC rights are concerned? IDK, if sumbody could sum this all up for all the simpletons here, that would be great.....thanks!

-Tango

THANKS!

Jason in WI

paul@paul-fisher.com

Paul did a great job (as usual) of summarizing in post 11 of the big thread. Only two amendments, one to clean up some language I guess and the other removes participating in shooting competitions from qualifying for training.

Here's a direct link:

http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?91650-SSA2-for-SB93.-This-is-what-they-will-be-voting-on-Tuesday-6-14.&p=1552672&viewfull=1#post1552672

Please remember that I am not a lawyer and did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night so the advice you got was worth exactly what you paid me for it.

It is my best educated interpretation on what this all means.

Outdoorsman1

Even AFTER the Gov. signs whatever bill makes it to his desk, we will have to wait 3 - months for any REAL change to take effect...:banghead:

Outdoorsman1