• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Friend or Foe

since9

Campaign Veteran
Come on folks, let's populate this sucker! It took me less than an hour to enter most of the stores you see mentioned in Colorado Springs.

Just do it. By doing so, you'll help me and everyone else here on the forum know what's what, good, bad, and ugly about stores and Open Carry here in Colorado.

since9

Campaign Veteran
How do you update? Costco in North Thornton took down their sign.

Just add the business again and give them a positive (+2) rating. The system reports the average of all ratings. Since a neg rating is -3, you'll have to add them twice before the average rises above 0.

And Thanks! The more updates the better!

Last edited:

since9

Campaign Veteran
What am I supposed to populate? Am I missing something? Is there a link?

Yes. Just click on the "this sucker" in the OP. Or click here if you prefer: http://www.friendorfoe.us/

The website interacts with Google Maps to help you find, as well as rate, businesses who support the right to keep and bear arms. Naturally, it allows you to rate businesses which don't respect our 2A rights as well.

Last edited:

TheLittleMan

I just added the Buffalo Wild Wing up at the Westminster Promenade. I have eaten there several times since I started OCing and had nothing but great service. I'll keep adding to it as I go.

On another note, I'm surprised that the theater is posted as no carry in the theater. I never noticed it but I haven't been there in over a year. I actually had plans to see contagion today after eating wings but we decided against it. Now I kinda wish we had gone.

mahkagari

I just added the Buffalo Wild Wing up at the Westminster Promenade. I have eaten there several times since I started OCing and had nothing but great service. I'll keep adding to it as I go.

Interesting. I thought BWW's corporate policy was anti.