• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Hooters Toledo OC friendly

Yiteurp

went to Hooters Toledo,Ohio yesterday with a group and saw a table near the front windows where at least 2 guys were OCing no one paid them any special attention

ScottFree

This is interesting. I am censored for quoting Mae west in a G rated, 1933 movie, and this type of talk gets a pass?
Is it because I am relatively new here? Is there a "good-old boys club" I need to be invited to?

I didn't directly respond to my being censored because I figured hey, Its not my forum, its run by someone else that makes up whatever rules he wants, just drop it... but, this type of nonsense is why I usually just read forums and don't join. Almost wish I had stayed in the shadows on this site.

JoeSparky

Centurion
This is interesting. I am censored for quoting Mae west in a G rated, 1933 movie, and this type of talk gets a pass?
Is it because I am relatively new here? Is there a "good-old boys club" I need to be invited to?

I didn't directly respond to my being censored because I figured hey, Its not my forum, its run by someone else that makes up whatever rules he wants, just drop it... but, this type of nonsense is why I usually just read forums and don't join. Almost wish I had stayed in the shadows on this site.

I could claim to have only been typing about bullet calibers.

But, I won't! LOL

Gentlemen, we have been chastised!

ScottFree

To clarify: I have no problem with the above humor. Only the way the forum hosts pick whom they censor.

JoeSparky

Centurion
To clarify: I have no problem with the above humor. Only the way the forum hosts pick whom they censor.

In my experience, it isn't necessarily "whom" is being censored but rather the content.... I will acknowledge that some may be more closely observed than others based upon past history.

Guessing, maybe you got caught up by the net cast out over others being watched more closely... LOL

Seriously, IF you really want to know why your post was "censored" then sent the person who did it a pm and ask him. From past experience with Grapeshot--- Politeness is returned!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Sorry to be late to this thread :p

What I said on the other thread referenced was :

Gentlemen, this is a widely read public forum. At any given time non-registered readers are 300-400% greater than registered users. The members of the public readership are politicians, ministers/pastors, grandmothers, children, antis, and the media.

This is not a good ol' boy's club. We do not tell ribald stories or make suggestive remarks. We conduct ourselves responsibly and post in the same manner. We take the high road .

The OP related to an establishment that was OC friendly - all else is off topic and/or not suitable for OCDO.

If you please, sirs.