• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Puget Sound Area 2nd Saturday OC Meet

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
By the looks of it I assume this is in Federal Way, correct?

I recommend putting 'South' in the thread title next time :). Without having a city or anything else in the body of your post, it can be hard to tell where in the 'Puget Sound Area' this actually is.

FMCDH

I assume this is the location?

1401 S 348th St
Federal Way, WA 98003

I will try and make it to this one, but someones going to owe me the first coffee. :p

Up at 7am on a Saturday is a sin in my playbook. ;)

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran

1401 S 348th St
Federal Way, WA 98003

I will try and make it to this one, but someones going to owe me the first coffee. :p

While your down there try and convince them southerners to stop by our next one. :)

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran

1401 S 348th St
Federal Way, WA 98003

I will buy your coffee.
I will buy anyone's first drip coffee that show's up BEFORE 9am.
I should be there with Deros by 8:15ish or so....

FMCDH

Great seeing some "old" (hehe) and new faces at the meet.

Squeak, you were a cantankerous riot as usual, and my wife says "hi" back at ya.

Bookman

Campaign Veteran
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States
Sorry for the late response. I tweaked my back Saturday and haven't been interested in much more than alleviating the pain for the past couple of days.

Anyway!......

It was good to see everyone Saturday morning. Gogo, Squeak, FMCDH, Deros, Justman and Justwife :)banana::banana:). Look forward to seeing all of you and more besides next month on the 10th.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
So lets get in the habit of editing the first post to reflect the next meet date/time and location........ I had the admin edit the date from the title so it could stay stickied.