• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Tapatalk problems

Metalhead47

Anyone else here been having issues using tapatalk to view the forum the last couple days? Any time I try to view "participated" topics I get a server error message, but regular browsing works fine. Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
Anyone else here been having issues using tapatalk to view the forum the last couple days? Any time I try to view "participated" topics I get a server error message, but regular browsing works fine. Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I don't get an error message but my participated topics in tapatalk lists zero. Something is up.

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Sometimes mine hangs up. Try logging out all the way and then re-logging in. This fixes it just about everytime for me.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
Ok so its not just me. I've tried restarting the app, restarting the phone, restarting the phone and ALL the apps, nothing seems to work so I don't think it's on my end.

Mods, any insight on this?

Mine JUST started working again for no apparent reason. I logged off and back on earlier and it didn't fix it but an hour our so later...bam. No problem.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Perhaps the forum is running an older/newer version of vBulletin than Tapatalk is currently supporting?

Trip20

Whoops looks like I just posted a thread on this same topic. I'm having the same or similar issue.

Trip20

It's working again....shhhh *whispers* for how long, I don't know....

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Not for me -- still get the unknown error message when attempting to view the Participated tab. :banghead:

723cc4bb.jpg

Last edited:

Trip20

ERROR; You have AT&T, please switch to a functional cell service provider. :p:lol:

I don't ever see myself leaving AT&T. I'm grandfathered in with an unlimited data package for cheap. There is no comparable plan on any other network.

Verizon is not available in my area, but I'd prefer AT&T over them anyway.

Spring and Cell Com both suck.

Not many choices out there these days........

paul@paul-fisher.com

I don't ever see myself leaving AT&T. I'm grandfathered in with an unlimited data package for cheap. There is no comparable plan on any other network.

Verizon is not available in my area, but I'd prefer AT&T over them anyway.

Spring and Cell Com both suck.

Not many choices out there these days........

I have US Cellular and while the cap is 5GB per month, I have never come close to it.