• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Penn and Teller on patriotism

KYGlockster

Activist Member
That was absolutely incredible. I have never paid much attention to those guys, but I will now. It isn't everyday you have famous individuals explaining how important our bill of rights are, especially never heard of any compare it to chinas non-existent protections! Way to go Penn and Teller!

Anyone know if that whole show is available?

MatieA

That was absolutely incredible. I have never paid much attention to those guys, but I will now. It isn't everyday you have famous individuals explaining how important our bill of rights are, especially never heard of any compare it to chinas non-existent protections! Way to go Penn and Teller!

You could look here:
http://www.pennandteller.com/

I provided a quick link, didn't look for the show on it; am in a hurry :)

since9

Campaign Veteran
That was absolutely incredible. I have never paid much attention to those guys, but I will now.

Their "That's ********!" series is stellar. I particularly enjoyed their recycling show, especially after being forced by German law to separate my trash into more than a dozen different receptacles. I recall reading the Japanese developed a way to reduce and recover elements back in the 70's. What's their disposition? Hmm...

Sure. Here.