• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

kellers CC ad

hjmoosejaw

No more than you're equating ever single Muslim with primitive savages. :rolleyes:

Oh, I can see where, when I said, "We know that Muslims do kill their daughters for dating non-Muslims", you thought that I meant ALL Muslims. I would have put a "rolling eyes" sarcastic icon after my sentence, but after reading a bunch of your prior posts, you may have already used most of them up. Have you ever noticed how often you use them? That might tell you a little something.

papa bear

No more than you're equating ever single Muslim with primitive savages. :rolleyes:

there is a question of weather or not the people of the ad are bigots.
my question is what would it matter if they are bigots?

no one has been hurt. no one has lost anything. there are lots of other instructor that will cater to radical muslims. no mater what the consequences happen to be

Jack House

Oh, I can see where, when I said, "We know that Muslims do kill their daughters for dating non-Muslims", you thought that I meant ALL Muslims. I would have put a "rolling eyes" sarcastic icon after my sentence, but after reading a bunch of your prior posts, you may have already used most of them up. Have you ever noticed how often you use them? That might tell you a little something.
Right, you no more said that all Muslims kill their daughters for dating non-Muslims than did I compare the bigot we are discussing with genocide. Nice try though. :rolleyes:

As for :rolleyes:, yes, I know how often I use it. I just used it twice and probably a dozen times before in this thread alone. The ignorance demands it. ;)

there is a question of weather or not the people of the ad are bigots.
my question is what would it matter if they are bigots?

no one has been hurt. no one has lost anything. there are lots of other instructor that will cater to radical muslims. no mater what the consequences happen to be
Once again, no one is saying he can not be a bigot. No one is demanding the man be imprisoned for his bigotry. All I have done was call out his bigotry and stated that I disapprove of his advertisement and will not patronize his business.

Oh and one last thing, the man never said anything about radical Muslims. He just said Muslim and non-Christian Arabs. If being a "non-Christian" makes you a radical to be feared, well then I guess you should fear me, eh? :rolleyes:

RF80e.jpg

hjmoosejaw

The ignorance demands it.

Whatever, it seems you don't care to carry on a decent conversation without sounding condescending and pompous. Hence, the "Rolling eyes" icon for one. Oh well, have a nice day!

Last edited:

Jack House

Whatever, it seems you don't care to carry on a decent conversation without sounding condescending and pompous. Hence, the "Rolling eyes" icon for one. Oh well, have a nice day!
This conversation? You mean the one that goes like this:

"Muslims and Arabs are terrible people and should be discriminated against!"

"They ain't no worse than Christians!"

"Christians don't kill people for [insert unjustifiable reason here], but Muslims!"

"Uh, yeah, Christians do actually."

"Nuh nuh nuh nuh CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

Wouldn't really consider this conversation as being one of quality. Just sayin~

hjmoosejaw

This conversation? You mean the one that goes like this:

"Muslims and Arabs are terrible people and should be discriminated against!"

"They ain't no worse than Christians!"

"Christians don't kill people for [insert unjustifiable reason here], but Muslims!"

"Uh, yeah, Christians do actually."

Wouldn't really consider this conversation as being one of quality. Just sayin~

Where did I say Muslims are terrible people? I think the problem is when you exaggerate what somebody said and/or put words into their mouths. The ones that kill their daughters are, or the ones that want to kill Christians are. Nuh nuh nuh, can't hear you? No it's just getting boring, having to go back and point out what I said. Look at how you see your last post. Who said Christians don't kill people? You just want to argue. See Ya! Oh, and just for the sake of future dialogue, I didn't mean "see ya", I know I can't see you, it was just a figure of speech. Over and out!

Jack House

Where did I say Muslims are terrible people? I think the problem is when you exaggerate what somebody said and/or put words into their mouths. The ones that kill their daughters are, or the ones that want to kill Christians are. Nuh nuh nuh, can't hear you? No it's just getting boring, having to go back and point out what I said. Look at how you see your last post. Who said Christians don't kill people? You just want to argue. See Ya! Oh, and just for the sake of future dialogue, I didn't mean "see ya", I know I can't see you, it was just a figure of speech. Over and out!
Last I checked, I wasn't only talking with you. Let's go back and have a looksy, shall we?

Oh, so you're willing to let "non-Christian muslims" get the training so they can possibly use their guns against you sometime?
Non-Christian Muslim would be every single Muslim, seeing as a Muslim is an adherent of Islam, which is a religion.

Edited to add: There is also some slight insinuation that any non-Christian is a violent extremist. Since, you all agree that it's only the violent extremist Muslims that are violent, extremist Muslims. The statement here only differentiates between two types of Muslims, the non-exist Christian Muslim and every other Muslim, the ones of the non-Christian variety. If Christian Muslims are peaceful people whereas non-Christian Muslims are unpredictable and potentially violent savages, then couldn't the same be true for non-Christian American?

A lot of so called Christians will say yes, because they falsely believe that morals are derived exclusively from religion, with some even believing that only Christians have good morals. Ergo, Christians are peaceful and safe, whereas non-Christians are unpredictable, immoral and potentially dangerous savages.

Dont be so butt hurt, just man up and accept that not everyone wants to arm a class of religious nutt cases.

In America a poll showed that 25% of Musloons believed suicide attacks on non musloons was acceptable.
Context is non-Christian Arabs and Muslims, there was no distinction between peaceful Muslims and radical extremist Muslims. Therefore, Ca Patriot is advocating discrimination against Muslims, because you never know when one might go crazy on you!

Awesome ad.
The 'awesome ad' being referenced here is an ad basically stating that Muslims and 'non-Christian Arabs' are terrible people that should be discriminated against. Hmmm

We know that muslims do kill their daughters for dating non-muslims.
No distinction between extremist and non-extremist Muslim not even so much as a quantifier such as few, some or most.

As for putting words into people's mouths:

He should be able to do business with whomever he chooses.
No one has said otherwise, so either you're making a pointless statement or you're putting words into people's mouths. My money's on the latter.

Anyway, I don't care, the man's got a right to free speech. Where's the tolerance? Tolerance seems to be one sided. Not talking about anyone in particular, just generalizing.
Once again, you're debating a non-existent argument. No one said he didn't have a right to make the ad, no one demanded he be imprisoned or persecuted. So either you're just randomly arguing with the wind for no apparent reason, or you're putting words into people's mouths.

Are we equating a small business man in Texas speaking his mind to genocide?
Now this, this is a perfect example of putting words into another person's mouth. I never said anything about genocide, nor did I equate anything with anything else.

As for the nuh nuh nuh, can't hear you tidbit, that's pretty much the entire conversation.

"Don't arm Muslims, they're violent savages!"
"Christians are just as violent."
"But Muslims aren't Christian!"

Last edited:

SPOProds

Sorry bro, he has a right to be a bigot and I support that right. He makes no allegations about Muslims. He just doesn't allow then to take his classes. He's letting you know he's not going to take the chance of being "the guy that helped".

I also think we need to turn some sand into glass, but thats just my honest opinion.

papa bear

one thing i would like to pint out is

if you murder someone, then you are not a Christian. the only reason you can kill someone in Christendom is for self defense or for the defense of others

same for the Judah religion

Last edited:

hjmoosejaw

Last I checked, I wasn't only talking with you. Let's go back and have a looksy, shall we?

Yeah, that's where I quit reading. Looked a little too long winded. I glanced at a few things and it looked like more of your ME ME ME stuff. Here's a thought. How about in the future, I don't address anything you type and vice versa? I'm not sure you could go without trying to correct somebody though. Let's give it a try, SHALL WE?

Jack House

if you murder someone, then you are not a Christian. the only reason you can kill someone in Christendom is for self defense or for the defense of others

Or if they're an adulterer, homosexual, sinner, murder etc etc.
[SUP]28 [/SUP]Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. [SUP]29 [/SUP]They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, [SUP]30 [/SUP]slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; [SUP]31 [/SUP]they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. [SUP]32 [/SUP]Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

Yeah, that's where I quit reading. Looked a little too long winded.
Case in point. ;) Someone says something you don't like and it's...
:rolleyes:

Last edited:

REALteach4u

Yeah, I'm glad they're being honest so that I can mark them down as racist bigots long before I even consider stepping foot into their business. ;)

Lessons likely learned over a lifetime, often called "wisdom", something you're obviously not willing to see. I have absolutely NO problem with his denial of services to certain folks, after all they can seek out another instructor.

I find it interesting that you're calling this particular business owner a racist bigot based solely upon a commercial. Do you work for NBC or ABC? That's the kind of judgement I'd expect from the kind of people who would willfully edit video and/or audio for an agenda and go public with false information. Clearly you're better than that, right?

Examples:
Zimmerman case: NBC and ABC both aired audio footage to make it look like a racially motivated crime, both entities also claimed he was white while ignoring that he was a registered Democrat...as a Hispanic.
John Holmes (Aurora, Colorado) case: Both entities aired that Holmes was a Tea Party member, turned out that they had the wrong John Holmes and the shooter was not the individual claimed to have ties to the tea party.

It is in fact a disclaimer that if you,the consumer, fall within any of those categories that you should not conduct business there because he does not want your business. That makes it a double-edged sword of sorts. It may attract business and it may send business to other providers. As a business owner he should be able to refuse business to anyone for any reason.

Last edited:

ncwabbit

did i miss this edict in my readings of the the Book's writings?

yet in the first part of your statement if you murder someone you are not a believer, yet you can kill someone and remain a believer...i am way too confused...

wabbit

Tawnos

No true scotsman fallacy.

Jack House

I find it interesting that you're calling this particular business owner a racist bigot based solely upon a commercial. Do you work for NBC or ABC? That's the kind of judgement I'd expect from the kind of people who would willfully edit video and/or audio for an agenda and go public with false information. Clearly you're better than that, right?
I didn't edit anything, I didn't have to. The man is discriminating against 'non-Christian Arabs' and Muslims. His discrimination against these two groups makes him a bigot and a racist. It's simple fact.

There is no wisdom in turning away business based on such silly reasons as they adhere to a certain religion or don't adhere to your preferred religion. Rather, I'd say that's quite the opposite of wisdom, it's just pain foolishness.

Ca Patriot

jack - do you really want muslims with guns in america ? i know they prefer stones and anfo but i realy dont think they need anymore weapons to kill with.