• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Inspired by WCI members!

CalicoJack10

After this last weekend, I had to get a few things done, but we came up with some great ideas for T-shirts. So I got together an online store where you can go look them up and see what you think.

Pocket Book permitting, I will have some of these available at future events. But I do not yet know when that will happen, so don't hold your breath. I will work on more designs as they become available. If you have any ideas let me know. And just to avoid any discussion, I am not making any money off these things, The price is set by what it costs me to get them made.

As I work out the details on the "Certified Instructor" thing that some of us have discussed, I will re-vamp the logo and get some of those made, but those will only be available to those that are qualified to wear them.

Anyway, Take a look and tell me what you think!
http://www.logosoftwear.com/shareandsell/?store=cjdefense

Outdoorsman1

I really like all of them...

Maybe consider a slight color change on the last two... (Handyhamlets offerings)...

Now they look like they are red / black... maybe all one color or maybe red / blue on a white shirt...as in red, white, and blue.

Just a thought...

Outdoorsman1

rcav8r

Just my humble opinion, but I would drop the white for ash gray. White shirts just attract dirt, oil, paint, grease, etc like a magnet attracts metal shavings in a steel factory. :D

CalicoJack10

Unfortunately I am not that good with photoshop but I will see if I can do the edits and re-post when I am done, or not able.

Wolf1477

What? No "Thief Instructor" shirts? Aww man.

Lookin' good. Now ya just gotta get some hats for us. I know I know, some people just gotta have something to gripe about<g>

And after Saturday's meet & greet we should make a couple that match the BBQ sauce stains. Considering the portions there, maybe make 'em maternity shirts<g>

"Carpe Kevlar"...that's great. Still like the two we talked about on Saturday best.

Gonna have to order me a couple/few shirts in a bit here.

CalicoJack10

Handy,

If you can fade out the background and send me a vectorized PDF image I can use that.

As far as the hats, I am working out the design, and I have someone here that can do them for less than what it would cost me to buy blank ones, so those are on the way. I have to start by getting my logo digitized for embroidery. But I am thinking I am going to do some "Infidel" hats, and I want to get that "I can reach you from here" on the back where mine said calico jack defense with my logo offset to the right on the front.
Once I have the digitizing done I can get into jackets and all that, but it is going to cost me like $300 just for the digitizing.

I will add "Thief Instructor" and "Say it with me; Pwny Pwny Pwny Pwny" yet today. But I got some of the parts today for that AR build I was showing you guys, so I cant sit still until they are installed.

LR Yote 312

With my enthusiasm for long range precision shooting....The one that reads
"Run all you want...... I can reach you from here"
sure put a grin on my face.

Nice Work, Calico Jack !!!

LR Yote

CalicoJack10

With my enthusiasm for long range precision shooting....The one that reads
"Run all you want...... I can reach you from here"
sure put a grin on my face.

Nice Work, Calico Jack !!!

LR Yote

I am rite there with you on that, but the credit should go to Wolf1477 for that slogan, he is the one that started that Idea in my head.

I also forgot to add, the hats will be free on the first run, but (with the exception of those who I have already talked to about it) it will be first come first serve.

Wolf1477

I will add "Thief Instructor" and "Say it with me; Pwny Pwny Pwny Pwny" yet today. But I got some of the parts today for that AR build I was showing you guys, so I cant sit still until they are installed.

LoL Awesome! Don't blame ya on the AR parts, I'm surprised yer still on the boards, hell my 1911 had its big boy pants on less than 5 minutes after I got home Sunday<g>

HandyHamlet

Handy,

If you can fade out the background and send me a vectorized PDF image...

(slowly puts bong down)

Dorkssaywhat?

I can lose the background, add your contact info and logo (send me a high rez file)...

I can convert to PDF.

As far as vectorized ANYTHING, Lectroids from Planet 10, or Imperial Disrupters go, well that's above my pay grade?

Last edited:

CalicoJack10

LoL Awesome! Don't blame ya on the AR parts, I'm surprised yer still on the boards, hell my 1911 had its big boy pants on less than 5 minutes after I got home Sunday<g>

You got new grips for the 1911? lol
They are all internal parts, and they are in already. Tomorrow I get the recoil reducing buffer, Buffer spring, buffer retainer detent spring that I lost, the stock, and hopefully the trigger assembly. Most of them have been on backorder for weeks, but they all shipped Friday so I am happy. Once I have those parts, I can start with fine tuning my lower to perfection. Then i gotta build the upper. BTW, this build is pi$$ing off the girlfriend, I have spent a grand on the lower, and it is not even complete yet. :shocker:

Edit: By the time I am done with this thing it is going to have the recoil of a cap gun and shoot the hairs off a fly's a$$.

(slowly puts bong down)

Dorkssaywhat?

I can lose the background, add your contact info and logo (send me a high rez file)...

I can convert to PDF.

As far as vectorized ANYTHING, Lectroids from Planet 10, or Imperial Disrupters go, well that's above my pay grade?

If you can get it into a PDF, I can Vectorize it. I just need it in a format I can manipulate.

Edit: High rez vectorized, polorized, honogenized, digitized, americanized, and fertalized images sent.

Last edited:

CalicoJack10

I figured that I should explain the "Say it with me, PWNY PWNY PWNY PWNY!" t-shirt for the ones that don't get it.

It is a term that started with first person shooter (FPS) video games.

PWNED=Owned= Not good enough to attack me.

Here is a little video with FPS Doug to help you get the joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olm7xC-gBMY

Wolf1477

By the time I am done with this thing it is going to have the recoil of a cap gun and shoot the hairs off a fly's a$$.

Nice! The malted milk balls won't stand a chance!<g> Hopefully you'll have it finished by the next time we come up there.

CalicoJack10

I think the lower will be done by then, thankfully I own more than 1 AR, so I can steal an upper from the other ones.