• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Time for some breakfast.

XDFDE45

Time for some breakfast at the Pancake House.

Well it's been about 3 months since we had breakfast at the Pancake House in Brookfield so I believe it is time. I was thinking maybe Sunday the 24th of July, say 10am. Anybody who is interested can reply to this thread and let me know if you can make it and how many, that way when I call for a reservation I can let them know how many of us will be there. Here is the address:

The Pancake House
16460 West Bluemound Road
Brookfield, Wisconsin 53005
262-797-0800

Last edited:

protias

I'm a definite maybe. I usually go to the 10:30 church service, but I could probably go to the early service at 7:45.

XDFDE45

Yup, me and my posse will be there.
Just like yesterday at the StarBucks
raisedeyebrow.gif

Tom Maassen

Count me in for a maybe. This time of year gets really crazy on the weekends (wifey tries to spend as much time at the cottage up in Tomahawk, and to be honest I do to). Will let you know for sure as the time gets closer

protias

If he was really there, along with his other invisible friends...or multiple personalities. Whichever.

Well, if he really was there, just like Lizzy's, and Starbucks, then that is enough times to see something out of place.