• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Any OC picnics this weekend?

TheShadow

I would like to attend.

I'm new to OC and have not been able to find a event in my area yet? I live about 5 miles southwest of Detroit. I can make any picnics/events in a 50 mile radius of my home. So count me in.:D

rvd4now

what about a lunch in taylor this saterday.. i no many may say not taylor lol.. or westland. i will plan it for around saterday around 1ish if people are will to drive for lunch

westland bd's mongo
dearborn bd's mongo
taylor little daddys.
or westland golden corral

Last edited:

TheShadow

what about a lunch in taylor this saterday.. i no many may say not taylor lol.. or westland. i will plan it for around saterday around 1ish if people are will to drive for lunch

westland bd's mongo
dearborn bd's mongo
taylor little daddys.
or westland golden corral

I could try and make it, but I haven't taken the CCW class yet. Do those places serve alcohol?

rvd4now

I could try and make it, but I haven't taken the CCW class yet. Do those places serve alcohol?

i think they all due.. lol yea that would be no fun.. u could still meet up if we get enough people to say they wanna join.. it would be nice to put a face with some of the names..

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Hayden's Grill & Bar Saturday 9/17 from 12-2pm Anyone?

http://haydensgrillandbar.com/index.php?option=com_webmapplus&view=webmapplus&category=0

We have permission for this event/date/time for both CPL & NON CPL holders to LAWFULLY carry properly holstered sidearms at this establishment.

It is always suggested when planning an event that it be held at a place where all can Open Carry if at all possible. After all this is a Open Carry web site ;)

- Just a suggestion

Carry on openly - G9OS

Last edited:

Glock9mmOldStyle

Campaign Veteran
Last edited:

Tucker6900

Since OP has gone silent I'm guessing it's out of range for him where ever he calls home when he's in MI? Hayden's is an OC friendly place that has hosted MOC/MGO members on multiple occasions. Great burgers, etc and reasonably priced considering the upscale setting. Check out the menu.

http://haydensgrillandbar.com/index.php?option=com_webmapplus&view=webmapplus&category=0

I would have been in Mason for the weekend, but found out just today that Ill be working all weekend. So, Ill make sure to get something going before I come home again. I would love to meet you all!