• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Riot At State Fair Park During The State Fair....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fallschirjmäger

Hmm . I'm glad I have no reason or desire to go to any place where large groups of black people gather. Milwaukee is a real **** hole and has been for a long time. Wausau is about as far South as you'll find me in Wisconsin.

It's not the color of someone's eyes that's the problem.
It's not the color of someone's hair that's the problem.
And it's not the color of someone's skin that's the problem.

It's a culture, and those that subscribe to the culture that are the problem no matter if the skin is tan, brown, yellow, or blue.

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran

It's a culture, and those that subscribe to the culture that are the problem no matter if the skin is tan, brown, yellow, or blue.

so..then...your saying that we need to liquidate all cultures that have darker pigmentation / coloration in the skin ? huh...something to think about I guess....... But That does sound almost similar to what Hitler attempted to do with the Jews in Europe..& that did not work out so well for those at the Nuremburg Trials... of course they were just following orders

Last edited:

Fallschirjmäger

so..then...your[sic] saying that we need to liquidate all cultures that have darker pigmentation / coloration in the skin ? huh...something to think about I guess....... But That does sound almost similar to what Hitler attempted to do with the Jews in Europe..& that did not work out so well for those at the Nuremburg Trials... of course they were just following orders

The gentleman may wish to read what I said again, this time with a bit more understanding. Perhaps he will note where I say that it's 'not about the color of someone's eyes, hair, nor skin' (that would be 'darker pigmentation' to alleviate any misconception on the subject.)

A culture is the set of shared attitudes, values, goals, and practices that characterizes an institution, organization or group. It is not characterized by the amount of melanin in one's epidermis.

Last edited:

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
The gentleman may wish to read what I said again, this time with a bit more understanding. Perhaps he will note where I say that it's 'not about the color of someone's eyes, hair, nor skin' (that would be 'darker pigmentation' to alleviate any misconception on the subject.)

A culture is the set of shared attitudes, values, goals, and practices that characterizes an institution, organization or group. It is not characterized by the amount of melanin in one's epidermis.

i failed to write SARCASM ALERT..sorry

Hel

As the survivor of several mob attacks, the most brutal being an ambush by a mob of Illinois Nazis, I can say with absolute certainty if you even think about trying that it is already way too late for you.

I hate Illinois Nazis.

(couldn't resist - one of my favorite movies)

1FASTC4

That's a nice idea and I bet it makes some people feel very pretty and unbiased inside... but it's foofy feel good garbage.

The reality is that whatever the culture may be, mobs of black people are beating the tar out of white people.

I didn't create this scenario... but it's what is: black people beating white people.

Avoid big groups of black people in Milwaukee(or avoid the **** hole altogether) avoid getting your face stomped....pretty simple logic.

Fallschirjmäger

That's a nice idea and I bet it makes some people feel very pretty and unbiased inside... but it's foofy feel good garbage.
The reality is that whatever the culture may be, mobs of black people are beating the tar out of white people.
I didn't create this scenario... but it's what is: black people beating white people.
Avoid big groups of black people in Milwaukee(or avoid the **** hole altogether) avoid getting your face stomped....pretty simple logic.

What do you suppose the percentage of black doctors among the rioters is?
What do you suppose the percentage of black small business owners among the rioters is?
Black school teachers? Black insurance agents?

What do you suppose the percentage of thugs and gang bangers is?

The only thing racist about the riots is the choice of victim. And I have no doubts about who was doing the attacking and why.

When you have a culture that refers to women as "bitches and ho's", glorifies violence, idolizes criminal behavior, dresses in a style made reminiscent of prison clothing, takes little or no responsibility for the caring and rearing of children by fathers, and sees everything as a sign of being repressed ..... you're going have a culture that clashes with any culture that does not have the same destructive behavior.

Lurchiron

What do you suppose the percentage of black small business owners among the rioters is?

The only thing racist about the riots is the choice of victim. And I have no doubts about who was doing the attacking and why.

When you have a culture that refers to women as "bitches and ho's", glorifies violence, idolizes criminal behavior, dresses in a style made reminiscent of prison clothing, takes little or no responsibility for the caring and rearing of children by fathers, and sees everything as a sign of being repressed ..... you're going have a culture that clashes with any culture that does not have the same destructive behavior.

Ja, +1000

Deanimator

Let me tell you a little story:

When I was briefly in law school in the '80s, one of my classmates was a Black South African. He did volunteer legal work in Chicago's Black community. He was HORRIFIED to discover that the Revolutionary Communist Party was VERY active. Doing what? Encouraging Black people to rise up in a violent "revolution" that didn't stand a snowball's chance in hell of succeeding (if for no other reason than the RCP was involved). He spent a bunch of time explaining to the ignorant that he'd been a REAL revolutionary in the ANC and that these people had no more concern for their well being than the Klan.

The more I hear about these attacks, the more I'm convinced that they're part of an organized plan. At this point, I think it's purely criminal, but that could change if somebody thinks it would be to their advantage to coopt, or at least influence it.

I think you're spot on regarding who constitutes these "flash mobs". If you can find and organize enough ignorant people, you can do a lot of damage... and make a lot of money. I seem to recall this happening in a particular central European country between 1919 and 1933.

What these incidents are doing now is drawing out the "no branches in my family tree" types in Black "community organizer" and White "nationalist" circles. If brains were gunpowder, neither would have enough to blow their noses. They feed off of each others craven stupidity.

Somebody with a SERIOUSLY conspiratorial mindset would start to wonder if the same people were pulling BOTH their strings. After all, some people are LOATHE to "let a crisis go to waste"...

1FASTC4

You go to a lot of effort to explain abhorrent behavior. Look, what's the common denominator for all these thugs? That's right, they're black. You can make up all sorts of lengthy posts about how it's not a matter of race but culture and it won't change this fact. The PC in the world will squirm at this fact and make excuses how it's "culture".

I guess that's fine if it helps them sleep at night but the irrefutable fact is that the thugs are all black and they are committing racially motivated violence. Sure it's an uncomfortable fact in the leftist PC world we live in... but it's reality.

Last edited:

Fallschirjmäger

Oh, no worries; no amount of effort is too much to bring enlightenment to my friends.

You go to a lot of effort to explain abhorrent behavior. Look, what's the common denominator for all these thugs? That's right, they're black. You can make up all sorts of lengthy posts about how it's not a matter of race but culture and it won't change this fact. The PC in the world will squirm at this fact and make excuses how it's "culture".

I guess that's fine if it helps them sleep at night but the irrefutable fact is that the thugs are all black and they are committing racially motivated violence. Sure it's an uncomfortable fact in the leftist PC world we live in... but it's reality.

Are you saying that it's something inherent in the blood or breeding of the African race, such that they are inclined by their nature to be vicious? Were they bred that way, or did they breed themselves to be so?
Are Asians naturally good at math?
Are Whites naturally poor jumpers and have no sense of rhythm?

You have a choice between Nature and Nurture, please tell us which one you see it being.

Last edited:

1FASTC4

Oh, no worries; no amount of effort is too much to bring enlightenment to my friends.

Are you saying that it's something inherent in the blood or breeding of the African race, such that they are inclined by their nature to be vicious? Were they bred that way, or did they breed themselves to be so?
Are Asians naturally good at math?
Are Whites naturally poor jumpers and have no sense of rhythm?

You have a choice between Nature and Nurture, please tell us which one you see it being.

I'm not saying anything beyond the facts I've stated. It's clear these facts make you uncomfortable. No doubt these will too: There's a significant population of Hmong living in Milwaukee, they aren't roving in mobs and beating up white people. Plenty of Hispanics too. I'm not hearing much news about Hispanic flash mobs beating white people.

It would be convenient for you to label me as a racist. Sadly for you, that doesnt change what race all the thugs are and the race of their victims.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
I'm not saying anything beyond the facts I've stated. It's clear these facts make you uncomfortable. No doubt these will too: There's a significant population of Hmong living in Milwaukee, they aren't roving in mobs and beating up white people. Plenty of Hispanics too. I'm not hearing much news about Hispanic flash mobs beating white people.

It would be convenient for you to label me as a racist. Sadly for you, that doesnt change what race all the thugs are and the race of their victims.

Nor does it change that OCDO has rules that are being ignored or at least circumvented.

Locked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.